Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boro

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Anyone else silly enough to be making the trip ?

Comments

• Options
    Madness, madness, madness they call it madness!

Good on you.
  • Options
    wonder who he was whispering that to? :-)
  • Options
    A couple of members off here as it goes, sorry for forgetting to post it specifically !
  • Options
    Got a ticket, though not sure if I'm going at the moment.

I'm still shell shocked after last night to be honest.
  • Options
    i want to go but tavern wont drive me!

night all off to the pub to redrown sorrows.
  • Options
    I dont mind going if you want to,i must be mad
  • Options
    yeah i'm going. Wouldn't bother going after last night but got me ticket so i am.
  • Options
    Anyone that doesn't go to the Riverside on Saturday is not a TRUE Charlton fan.......FACT !!
  • Options
    I will be making a decision at about 9.00 Friday night.

Either stay out and get walloped or be sensible and go home and try to get up for 7.00 for the drive up.
  • Options
    Southend, any spare room in your car ?

PH
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aint decided yet mate, and to be honest been out all afternoon so cant see it happening.
  • Options
    Just got my tickets from the box office - nearly 300 sold. Only downside is that they're in the upper tier, putting a stop on my pitch invasion plans :-(

See you there.
  • Options
    fair play to the 300....that's 250 more than I imagined there would be !
  • Options
    300, thats ok that! I wouldnt of thought more than the original 96 would of bothered after tuesday!

Up the Addicks
  • Options
    I may have a spare seat but won't know until tonight (poosible spare ticket as well).

Servers going down at work now, but E Mail me at k1nsella@aol.com so I can get details if there's room in the car.