Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

bored with the waiting

edited July 2009 in General Charlton
bored with the sound of f**k all from the club---------------lets get the shit over ----------be pissed off----realise its CAFc and being let down is all part of it-----------and look forward to Parky and the "his has turned corner/geting better/deserves another decade ---blah blah blah brigade".

40+ years shouldnt really expect anything ------------somehow i always do tho.

Comments

• Options
    Bored with the board mate.. would be nice to know before season kicks off that were gona be ok, just watching the events at notts county crack me up.... what do they have that we don't.... worries me.
  • Options
    47 years young:
    Supporting CAFC since 1970.

As above.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite] just watching the events at notts county crack me up.... what do they have that we don't.... worries me.

a lot less debt
  • Options
    All this waiting....to quote the league of gentlemen "..it's a shit business"

Like you and the others, GH, I am getting right tossed off with this whole affair.

I hope something happens before we all die of boredom.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]All this waiting....to quote the league of gentlemen "..it's a shit business"

Like you and the others, GH, I am getting right tossed off with this whole affair.

I hope something happens before we all die of boredom.

snap
  • Options
    Yeah. I want to know what is hidden in our books that makes us such a bad bet. But I guess the vast levels of debt is what it is. Some kind of resolution would be great. But then I know these things don't get done overnight and we have to sit tight I suppose
  • Options
    47 50 years young:
    Supporting CAFC since 1970 1967.

As above.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite][strike aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]47[/strike]50 years young:
    Supporting CAFC since[strike aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]1970[/strike]1967.

As above.

;-)