Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lifer watch

17.56 cannon st. Southwark catherdral

Comments

• Options
    Bumped into WSS this Morning at Bex ee eef Station

Saw Reddy rascals at Kidbrooke station yesterday too.

Always see that MCS dude when i look in the Mirror, mental!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]17.56 cannon st. Southwark catherdral

Been to both these places today and was on the same delayed train as you this morning - are you stalking me? :-)
  • Options
    Saw Dave Mehmet in the mirror when I was shaving this morning
  • Options
    I spotted loads at the oasis gig, but true to fashion kept myself incognito. I like to keep myself incognito.
  • Options
    i got the 17.56 last night from cannon street.
  • Options
    Often get the 825 from Sidcup with Off It, if he can be bothered to get up on time!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]Often get the 825 from Sidcup with Off It, if he can be bothered to get up on time!
    You should just nudge him a bit harder
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i got the 17.56 last night from cannon street.
    That's the one I get too if I'm in the City in the afternoon.
  • Options
    or get the full english on early for him..........the call of the bacon should get him up.....
  • Options
    does anyone else regularly verbally abuse the Millwall supporting Standard seller outside Canon Street station..

:)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol his harmless with his tin helmet flags his a kock always ignore him
    and never give him money
  • Options
    He got on the train early yesterday morning at CHARLTON!!!
  • Options
    Goonerhater & Cardinal Sin on a coach on Saturday, where do I collect my prize?
  • Options
    I saw Curb_it getting done for fare evasion the other day...eh Bren

;)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Saw a guy who got on at Stratford and off at Canning town wearing a Charlton training kit (top and bottoms) a brand new Man Utd shirt and had a Reading plastic bag on him.

Apparently he goes mental at away games and used to work in the East stand shop, I think he was referring to Charlton.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Saw a guy who got on at Stratford and off at Canning town wearing a Charlton trying kit

He can't be a first teamer if he's wearing a trying kit.
  • Options
    lol Razil. well i was kind of getting done... i had left my purse at home which holds my season ticket.
  • Options
    That old chestnut
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Curb it has always been dodgy, I remember her pinching kids dinner money at primary school.
  • Options
    trouble was she was 28..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    leave off dowman you're that much older than me you had left primary by the time i started.

i saw large addick that same evening at cannon street as i was walking back to work to steal from the petty cash box as i had forgotten i didnt have my purse on me so still had no money or train ticket. shit day that was. i was going to ask large for a fiver but i didnt like to - but then he got done over by that bloke recently so i should have!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Saw a guy who got on at Stratford and off at Canning town wearing a Charlton trying kit

He can't be a first teamer if he's wearing a trying kit.
    lol!
  • Options
    First badges now a CL Watch???? gimmee gimmee
  • Options
    Is Bill Oddie presenting it?
  • Options
    There's a fella on the 7.22pm Cannon Street Sidcup line train reading CharltonLife on his Blackberry. Anyone?
  • Options
    KBsLIttlesis, last night. ASDA. Greenhithe.
  • Options
    Stalker Alert !!

;-)
  • Options
    I saw that gormless fuckwit 1905 in Prague at the weekend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Stalker Alert !!

;-)

Yep, I pounced from behind an iceberg lettuce and a marrow!!
  • Options
    Afraid I only know a few lifers by sight, but had to collect a car from Knightsbridge this morning and as I drove off noticed a parked van belonging to 'Essex Heating and Ventilating Ltd' which had a largish Charlton sticker on the windscreen. Couple of chaps in it enjoying their 'elevenses' . Couldn't stop for a chat etc. because of parking. Anyone from here?