Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Demelza Walk: Can we get a Lifer contingent ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Dazzler i think you had better start the walk now if your gonna finish it by lunchtime on the 2nd.. Count me in if we are going for a beer after ;-)

I'd be up for it as well if there could be a bit of a beer meet up after . I know it's been slagged off a bit of late but the beedive looks nice since the refurb and it's the closest pub as well
    That's the only reason I'm going :)
  • Options
    I should be tempted with that Buckshee
  • Options
    well if the walk starts at 9.30 you should be in there at 12 latest.

i drove past, it did look much nicer inside. and very busy outside.
  • Options
    out all day at a festival saturday then may go out after so might not make the walk but if I don't I'll make a donation and come for a scoop or two after
  • Options
    well, nearly time.

haven't had anything from Demelza yet, I'm turning up anyway.
  • Options
    Anyone can register on the day
  • Options
    cheers AFKA. See you on Sunday.
  • Options
    Bump. Sun is out, so anyone up and at a loose end this morning, get the family down for a good cause
  • Options
    just finished. Very pleasant morning.good to meet up. Len Gloverand I finished way ahead of AFKA :)
  • Options
    Well done everyone who completed the walk today! Great fun.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    What a great way to spend a sunny Sunday morning. Perversely, i feel fantastic now, and wished it was longer !
  • Options
    Back home now.

Very enjoyable and hopefully Demelza have made some dosh out of it. There must have been 50 plus walkers I'd say maybe as many as 100.

Good to meet up with Alex Wright, AFKA, Rhinos Valley and family.
  • Options
    AFKA, Rhinosvalley + family, Len Glover and Alex Wright
  • Options
    Good on all you's people giving up a lazy sunday.
    Didn't hurt that much hopefully...........

Hope all went well.
  • Options
    spent a quality day with the kids today something i dont do very often took them over dagenham market which my 12 year old loves and bumped into a certain Mr Shelvey.(uncle to the rest of you) Who told me to hurry up and get back to my side of the water ;-)