Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]setting off in a minute to play Westerham Golf Course, and it is currently raining. Sideways.

Not impressed

Is that still owned by Ron Noades?

Jesus BFR, why do people seem so determined to keep hijacking my moaning about the weather thread to keep banging on about Ron Noades and golf???
  • Options
    Cheer yourselves up by taking a look at the live webcam from our local golf course!!

90F today again = too damn hot!

We're also getting smoke haze from those oiks in BC & their forest fires......

silvertip golf course
  • Options
    I ruined one of the greens in a drunken haze many years ago at Westerham - long before the days of CCTV.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Cheer yourselves up by taking a look at the live webcam from our local golf course!!

90F today again = too damn hot!

We're also getting smoke haze from those oiks in BC & their forest fires......

silvertip golf course

LOL - I always thought that the oiks came from Alberta - In any case we have this damn heatwave to deal with for at least another week as well so can't complain too much.
  • Options
    3 cheers for massive marquees! We had another gazebo called the dance tent too!

Rain didn't spoil the party although alcohol spoilt my sunday. I have the shakes. Clearing up today was a massive struggle. 3 more cheers for unemployment not having to get up on monday morning! :-)