Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any confirmation on T/O

edited July 2009 in General Charlton
Can anyone confirm that the takeover will not go be going through because i read one thread and it seems its defo going ahed and then in another thread it says it wont be going ahead.

Can anyone confirm anything about takeover any liable forces.

Comments

• Options
    Another Takeover Thread, Smudge will be pleased :-)
  • Options
    There are only two parties which can confirm either way. The new owners or the current ones.

We've heard from neither so nobody knows.
  • Options
    Dive, Dive, Dive
  • Options
    ha ha i see so are we going ahead with a protest if we havnt herd anything by the end of the Wycome game.

I herd a mention of one at the Ipswich game but surely it will have more affect if its done on opening day of the season.
  • Options
    Glug glug glug!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]ha ha i see so are we going ahead with a protest if we havnt herd anything by the end of the Wycome game.

I herd a mention of one at the Ipswich game but surely it will have more affect if its done on opening day of the season.

When you say "we" who do you mean?

If you are organising a protest good on you.

It's up to fans as individuals whether to join in or not but someone's got to start it. Let us know where and when.
  • Options
    DOnt agree with sinking normally but glad it happened

If we could confirm it dont you think we would have and we would all be happy
  • Options
    When you say "we" who do you mean?

If you are organising a protest good on you.

It's up to fans as individuals whether to join in or not but someone's got to start it. Let us know where and when.

Well Carly mentioned it on a prievious thread but some of my mates have also been talking about a protest to let us know whats going on with T/O. Just seems that you guys on here are more in the know than other sources.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]DOnt agree with sinking normally but glad it happened

If we could confirm it dont you think we would have and we would all be happy[/quote]

Yep agree apologies.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    Well Carly mentioned it on a prievious thread but some of my mates have also been talking about a protest to let us know whats going on with T/O. Just seems that you guys on here are more in the know than other sources.

LOL! Always wondered how these things started