Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Online Charlton Magazine - Who Wants To Help?

edited July 2009 in General Charlton
I was thinking of starting an online CAFC magazine and was wondering if any lifers wanted to help with articles or reviews or ideas, I am still undecided wether it will be weekly, every 2 weeks or each month but thats everyone decision. Just state your desire in here and what you would like to do and then we can move on from there, and if any one has any names for it, that would be cool.
So far my ideas to have in the mag are:
Reviews
News
Previews
Travel News
Cheap Train Tickets
Pub News (away travel)
Blog's
Player Profile
and try and get the odd interview.

So state in here and then we can move on from there! I have the software and if you want to help I whisper you after for details. 'Sticky if possible?'

Sean

Comments

• Options
    I do a "article/rant" every couple of weeks for the Anorak Addick, it'll probably be worth while whispers Rock Specticle.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    No sticky i'm afraid mate, we're in the process of hopefully starting our own, which i'm hopeful people off here will contribute to. Good luck with it though, i know a lot of hard work is involved.
  • Options
    Drop CrispyCAFC a whisper, he may be interested.
  • Options
    CAFC for life

Is this offer open to just lifers or can i post your idea elsewhere?
  • Options
    I could help ya out Sean.
  • Options
    its for anyone leftbehind tbh i dont mind :) and cool Mike! I'll have a word soon about it yeah?
  • Options
    Sounds like fun. No idea if I can contribute but I would certainly like to read these. Hopefully raise awareness of this place too
  • Options
    For anyone interested, email me at backtoseanio@live.co.uk and we can go on from there.

Sean