Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Middlesborough at 66-1

edited July 2009 in General Charlton
Just done an eachway division winner accumalator and got 66-1 for middlesborough, good odds? Discuss

Comments

• Options
    That for Top 3 or 4 Kev ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kevtherev[/cite]Just done an eachway division winner accumalator and got 66-1 for middlesborough, good odds? Discuss

unbeleivable odds.
    as in i don't beleive you.
    link me up.
  • Options
    you may have got 7.6 on an exchange, which is 6.6-1
  • Options
    yeah Iv not seen them longer than 8-1
  • Options
    I took the odds and have 66-1 written on the slip. I thought that the odds was a mistake, so ai put the same bet on changing teams but leaving Middlesboaough on the second bet. Once again I took the odds and got 66-1 on the betting slip.
  • Options
    the cashier has made a mistake mate. not sure how you stand if it comes in. tis list of odds covers most bookies, and 7-1 is the best price available on boro.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Yeah its definately a mistake but then again if it does happen then as you were given a slip with 66-1 on it isn't that what they have to pay you?
  • Options
    Your bookie will void that bet if true.
  • Options
    got the same odds on both slips? Truth is I dont know if the bookies have to pay out or not, but all depends if the selections come in. The prem is top 2, all others divs top 3, pays out a third of the odds.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Your bookie will void that bet if true.

why though - if that's true you could take a losing ticket in and say you made a mistake and meant to put the eventual winners!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they will void it if you win, and honour it if you lose.
  • Options
    Used to work at Corals and as said above they will void it. It's in the small print, trust me. You will get your stake back if you go back in and I would recommend going back and doing this because if it comes in you will be pissed as they won't pay out at the price it should have been.
  • Options
    'palpable error' is the term they'd use to change the price of the bet to 6 -1 or whatever their actual price would be
  • Options
    Yeh all books have a palpable/obvious error rules, so as Ohaah says this will be paid out at the intended odds and rightly so.
  • Options
    Not sure how their error rules fit with contract law, would have thought you have a valid case to claim it if you win
  • Options
    Bookies will only give you what the list price is at the time the bet was struck...

Unfortunately the cashier could write whatever price he/she wants, but like i said its timed in ....cant even nick half a point these days !
  • Options
    is every1 jus mis-reading this post or just me? says 66-1 for middlesborough accumulator am i right?
    In that case all the above is wrong yes they would be around 6-1-8-1. but he has put bet on few teams, how many other leagues and who are your other bets. that does seem alright tho and i can see boro going straight up :-)
  • Options
    LIVERPOOL 11-4
    MIDDLESBORO 66-1
    CHARLTON 7-1
    NOTTS COU 6-1
    CELTIC 8-11

I have duplicated the bet, but put Leeds in at 3-1 in place of Charlton.