Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kinsella praises young Addicks despite defeat

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4513549.Kinsella_praises_young_Addicks_despite_defeat/

Comments

• Options
    At least Kins is trying to praise the players we have rather than moaning that we need others.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2009
    Oh get over it. If last week Parky was praising the players after Crawley and Kins came out at the weekend and said "we need a more players", you would have just reversed what you have said.

We get it - you don't like him.
  • Options
    Kinsella said: “McLeod had a good chance in the first half with the header and he missed it and it hit his shoulder"

standard straight from billy smarts
  • Options
    “They’re strikers and they need goals. Once they score goals, you’d like to think the floodgates will open.”

I just can't see it happening for Fleetwood. Maybe McLeod could bang a few in.

Good comments from Kins on Stav, if anyone could spot a good central midfielder it's Kinsella, but unfortunately it's not a position we need to fill. At this rate that McGinty who we sold to United would have got in the first team such is our lack of centre backs !
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Oh get over it. If last week Parky was praising the players after Crawley and Kins came out at the weekend and said "we need a more players", you would have just reversed what you have said.

We get it - you don't like him.[/quote]

Fact is Parky IS moaning about not having the players and therefore giving a negative message to those we do have.If Parkinson averages two points per game next season then i will like him.
  • Options
    i thought kins laid into the team phil brown styley at the end of the match....
  • Options
    Veteran marksman Paul Furlong opened the scoring for Barnet in the 25th minute after a mistake from Kelly Youga.

from the OS

Same old same old youga then
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Veteran marksman Paul Furlong opened the scoring for Barnet in the 25th minute after a mistake from Kelly Youga.

from the OS

Yep, basically. I think he'll be a good left back in League One but I seriously hope they aren't considering him as a centre back, that would be a nightmare.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Oh get over it. If last week Parky was praising the players after Crawley and Kins came out at the weekend and said "we need a more players", you would have just reversed what you have said.

We get it - you don't like him.

LOVE this!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Veteran marksman Paul Furlong opened the scoring for Barnet in the 25th minute after a mistake from Kelly Youga.

from the OS

Not a mistake at all. Furlong took Youga's leg away frombehind and then while Kelly was on the floor ran on and scored.

Even the Barnet fans around us were embarrassed that the ref had allowed play to go on after such an obvious foul. Kelly was down for a couple of minutes and still limping for a good while after.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Fact is Parky IS moaning about not having the players and therefore giving a negative message to those we do have.If Parkinson averages two points per game next season then i will like him.

So it's not clear to the squad that we need more than one centre back and a left back and central midfielder are our only options on the left of midfield?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

from the OS

Not a mistake at all. Furlong took Youga's leg away frombehind and then while Kelly was on the floor ran on and scored.

Even the Barnet fans around us were embarrassed that the ref had allowed play to go on after such an obvious foul. Kelly was down for a couple of minutes and still limping for a good while after.
    Randolph wasn't too happy!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Fact is Parky IS moaning about not having the players and therefore giving a negative message to those we do have.If Parkinson averages two points per game next season then i will like him.[/quote]

So it's not clear to the squad that we need more than one centre back and a left back and central midfielder are our only options on the left of midfield?[/quote]

The squad will have it's own opinions about each-others ability to step up to the plate...I don't think it helps to point out our weaknesses in public.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Fact is Parky IS moaning about not having the players and therefore giving a negative message to those we do have.If Parkinson averages two points per game next season then i will like him.

So it's not clear to the squad that we need more than one centre back and a left back and central midfielder are our only options on the left of midfield?

The squad will have it's own opinions about each-others ability to step up to the plate...I don't think it helps to point out our weaknesses in public.

True enough. From the sounds of things he put them in their place on Saturday with his post match chat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

from the OS

Bastard! I would hunt him down and take his legs out but he'd be Furlongs ahead of me!
  • Options
    “When we looked at the team sheet and who was going up against us, we knew it would be an uphill battle and I thought early on we weathered a storm a little bit.”

an uphill battle at underhill, a sloping pitch, whatever next..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]The squad will have it's own opinions about each-others ability to step up to the plate...I don't think it helps to point out our weaknesses in public.

That's true but a lot of managers do it, it's not as if he's made a huge mistake coming out and saying that. Whether he says it in public or not the squad know the manager still wants to bring players in.