Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

live from the club shop

Went to andrews to get my barnet cut, poped in the shop very depressing... 500 shirts in tomoz 40 notes.. don't all rush.. will be new trainning gear and away shirts early august. Got the nipper some baby grows and teddy and car sticker and 2 new pin badges.. who says being unemployed is boring.. anyone else having a rip roaring day? Sat on a bench outside asda now waiting for the missus to do the big shop as not re stocked after power out last week.

Comments

• Options
    Oh yeah forgot there was a massive que for tickets... at the train station the machine is broken...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Went to andrews to get my barnet cut, poped in the shop very depressing... 500 shirts in tomoz 40 notes.. don't all rush.. will be new trainning gear and away shirts early august. Got the nipper some baby grows and teddy and car sticker and 2 new pin badges.. who says being unemployed is boring.. anyone else having a rip roaring day? Sat on a bench outside asda now waiting for the missus to do the big shop as not re stocked after power out last week.

What are the new badges like?
  • Options
    Nice, got the old 30's 40's crest for the old man and a mini current club crest for moi, 2.50 a pop bit pricey but every penny helps..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]anyone else having a rip roaring day?

Im literally locked inside a house in Wigan.

The one poxy day there is sunshine in Wigan and I cant physically get outside :-(
  • Options
    Sat on sofa in pyjamas searching for jobs and watching loose women.
  • Options
    im waiting for a gardener who "should be there at about 9" so only 4 hours late thus far!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Sat on sofa in pyjamas searching for jobs and watching loose women.

Pretty much the same, just no loose women, thankfully, SSN is on, although very tiresome of the same articles being repeated since 9 this morn, well other than strausey in the last half hour!!
  • Options
    Watching Siege of the Saxons. Not nearly as good as it sounds.
  • Options
    no kits today as promised, so those expecting to get them will be let down so dont go if you thought they would be in, transport error its says on the OS.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]promised, so those expecting to get them will be let down so dont go if you thought they would be in, transport error its says

None whatsoever ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Joma = Joke
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]promised, so those expecting to get them will be let down so dont go if you thought they would be in, transport error its says

None whatsoever ?

about 200 only apparently.
  • Options
    One each for the crowd, then . . .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Joma = Joke

Very Harsh Lefty, deffo been one of our better suppliers, quality of gear good & they have shown some Loyalty by sticking with us despite our teams best efforts to get rid of them.
  • Options
    I don't think Joma have been that bad. We could get a Nike kit or one from another more popular supplier like plenty of smaller teams do, but they are often just templates that are coloured differently for each club. The club doesn't actually have a deal with Nike and I would imagine a club of our size would much prefer to have a deal with their kit supplier rather than use kits exactly the same as another clubs just with our badge and sponsor added.
  • Options
    Not expecting many to turn up then Rick?
  • Options
    I think this seasons red kit is an off the peg jobby and not a bespoke kit....I dont think Joma are that bad myself....however, piss poor planning to get the kits in on the day of our only home friendly...and I wouldnt mind betting a fair few people would be going tonight, just to be one of the first to own it......
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Joma = Joke[/quote]

Very Harsh Lefty, deffo been one of our better suppliers, quality of gear good & they have shown some Loyalty by sticking with us despite our teams best efforts to get rid of them.[/quote]

Im in a hard and harsh mood LOL
  • Options
    The problems could be payment,maybe Joma want thier money up front due to the question over our future.
  • Options
    Live from the club shop....is Kate Adie there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Live from the club shop....is Kate Adie there?

She was going to be.
    But decided to go shopping at Bluewater instead.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]I don't think Joma have been that bad. We could get a Nike kit or one from another more popular supplier like plenty of smaller teams do, but they are often just templates that are coloured differently for each club. The club doesn't actually have a deal with Nike and I would imagine a club of our size would much prefer to have a deal with their kit supplier rather than use kits exactly the same as another clubs just with our badge and sponsor added.
    The thing is we've had teamwear last year and now this year, just with Joma and not Nike.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]I don't think Joma have been that bad. We could get a Nike kit or one from another more popular supplier like plenty of smaller teams do, but they are often just templates that are coloured differently for each club. The club doesn't actually have a deal with Nike and I would imagine a club of our size would much prefer to have a deal with their kit supplier rather than use kits exactly the same as another clubs just with our badge and sponsor added.
    The thing is we've had teamwear last year and now this year, just with Joma and not Nike.

The difference is we'd have to purchase teamwear from nike, pay for our badges to go on it, etc. Whilst Joma pay the club to produce the kit. Now you could argue if we had a nike kit then we'd sell more than enough to make back what Joma pay the club, but the problem with that is that the club would need to employ staff to start a kit reselling/distribution program, all of which Joma currently handles, but the club would have to handle if they simply went out an bought nike teamwear.