Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Colin - The £45 Zombie Movie

edited July 2009 in Not Sports Related
It WAS made for £45 - I've seen the proof. Oh, and all the TV, marketing and things you may have read in the newspaper or the web, may have had something to do with me .... :-)

I didn't believe he'd made it for £45 at first - but yes, it's 100% true!

Care to join me in a Zombie Walk in October?

Comments

• Chris Moyles is making a zombie movie apparently... got the crowds at lattidude festival to make themselfs up for a scene in the film...

8.jpg
  • I love a zombie movie, but I'm guessing that it really wasn't made for £45. I remember reading an interesting piece on El Mariachi which made the slightly less ambitious claim of having been made for something like US$20k. It wasn't, by a long way and relied on endless amounts of free (from film school I think) and sponsored equipment, but it creates a buzz. I'm guessing if I chucked him £90 and asked him to make it a Romero style trilogy, he'd struggle, right?

I'll look forward to it anyway though, Super.

PS - Adam, no Moyles pics on here please, people might be viewing at work or kids might log on or something.
  • Like Concord...........
    Totally over my head............
    Who/What/When & Why ?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]I love a zombie movie, but I'm guessing that it really wasn't made for £45. I remember reading an interesting piece on El Mariachi which made the slightly less ambitious claim of having been made for something like US$20k. It wasn't, by a long way and relied on endless amounts of free (from film school I think) and sponsored equipment, but it creates a buzz. I'm guessing if I chucked him £90 and asked him to make it a Romero style trilogy, he'd struggle, right?

I'll look forward to it anyway though, Super.

PS - Adam, no Moyles pics on here please, people might be viewing at work or kids might log on or something.[/quote]

Definitely made for £45 - all "stars" recruited via facebook etc and dressed themselves, with make up a gift from a mark up artist from attached to a major studio.

I didn't believe it myself either !
  • Oh yeah, this can't miss. I smell another 'Blair Witch'...
  • How 'bout a Lifers movie? AFKA can direct, LoOkIE as Producer, music by Ketters and 3Blokes. What type of movie would it be?
  • a video nasty?
  • A Western.

Its based on a Cowboy outfit............

(The Club AFKA !!).
  • Seth Plum - International man of mystery - sorry Seth ;-)
  • RahrharweihjiowrRARhhjh
  • Sponsored links:

• is that arabic?
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]How 'bout a Lifers movie? AFKA can direct, LoOkIE as Producer, music by Ketters and 3Blokes. What type of movie would it be?
    British Gangster Movie. We've got our very own Danny Dyer lookalike, so it'd be a shame to waste the opportunity.
  • Who looks like Pwoper naaaaughty Danny Dyer?
  • Oh you just gone and propah punched me you slag.
  • I thought I'd bump this one up guys, as we release it in cinemas on 23rd October and it's out on DVD on 26th October.

Reviews have been rather good - it's a good film!

Buy the double disc edition for just £5.49 on HMV.com

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=-1;5;72;-1;2&sku=237571
  • In cinemas tonight and out on DVD on Monday! GO BUY IT!

PLEASE!

:-)
  • Only if you think McLeod is a good striker .....

;o)
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! WHAT a dilemna! McLeod is a good striker = more sales ......
  • edited October 2009
    I'll grab me a copy wednesday. do love tacky horror films