Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton's marketing operation steps up a gear

Friendly tonight, new season in less than a fortnight - here's what the "next matches" board outside the Valley has to tell passing punters:

Comments

• Options
    All the little signs on lamp posts around Charlton still say our next match is in May as well :-(
  • Options
    Could this be the first real sign that we are ground sharing with Palace next season ???
  • Options
    No one to change them . . .
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Could this be the first real sign that we are ground sharing with Palace next season ???

there's a meeting tonight and they are being briefed on the handing out of leaflets.....so i was told....
  • Options
    A well connected old man shopping in a Surrey branch of Asda confirmed this as FACT.
  • Options
    i was at the cash point on sunday. tavern wanted to get a biro to fill it in.

sad times folks.
  • Options
    It takes a lot of courage to change them.

Yeah it's hanging up in the hall way, cheers.
  • Options
    I was at the cash point yesterday, it crashed and stole my card. (And nobody in the club shop had a number for me to call Barclays on.)

That cash point hates me anyway - taunting me with offers to "switch sides" and win free Premier League tickets.
  • Options
    Isn't there a number on the front of it that says call if you have a problem? Gill who used to be on reception and sits in my seat now knows who to call if a problem but it really is quite independent from the club. Main reception would know more than the shop though.
  • Options
    We don't gave boards with all the new teams names yet!!