Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Those Hibs players really want to come to us i think

WSSWSS
edited December 2006 in General Charlton

Comments

• Options
    If Brown wants to play against Theirry Henry his agent had better get a move on.

They are both very good young players. Thomson was a key player for the Jocks in their U19 successes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]If Brown wants to play against Theirry Henry his agent had better get a move on.

They are both very good young players. Thomson was a key player for the Jocks in their U19 successes.

Just hope that Richard Murray can get up to Edinburgh to watch them play before he signs them. Needs to scout them in the flesh at least even if you think they are good. : - )
  • Options
    Well considering we played em pre-season one would hope he had scouted em :o)

I hate EVERYONE, so they must be good!

*hangs fireproofed 'BUY GORDON OF HEARTS AS WELL' banner at Valley, but not over the Llanera adverts*.

(Best young keeper in UK by far)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Well considering we played em pre-season one would hope he had scouted em :o)

I hate EVERYONE, so they must be good!

*hangs fireproofed 'BUY GORDON OF HEARTS AS WELL' banner at Valley, but not over the Llanera adverts*.

(Best young keeper in UK by far)

LOL - fair point. How about Presley from Hearts? Good Captain at least.
  • Options
    at least we have two players here that WANT to play for us (or is it just to get noticed in the Prem and then move on?)
  • Options
    Probably to get noticed. Surely Rangers and Celtic would be interested in these 2 if they're that good though?
  • Options
    LOL - fair point. How about Presley from Hearts? Good Captain at least.[/quote]

Very very good leader, but probably too slow for us as the lead Centrehalf. Next to say a Rufus type player he'd be excellent.