Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

return of the legend

Michael schumaker is to take massa's place for the last few grand prixs this season, he's 40 years young and last seen pretending to be the stig on top gear, any other amazing come backs in sports u can remember good or bad..

Comments

• so he cda been the stig then?
  • Lance Armstrong has to be up there, to finish third in this years tour was no mean feat considering time out, age, and recovery from cancer.
    I know a lot of people say the sport is full of drug induced riders but it has been written many times that Armstrong is the most "Tested" athlete in the world and he has yet to fail one.
  • Always hated Schuey with a vengeance, but realised how much of a loss to F1 he was after he retired.

Can't wait to see him mixing it with the current crop - I suspect some are crapping in their boots!
  • Lewis'll take him. No probs!!
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Always hated Schuey with a vengeance, but realised how much of a loss to F1 he was after he retired.

Can't wait to see him mixing it with the current crop - I suspect some are crapping in their boots!
    I'm looking forward to "Old Schuey" vs. "Young Schuey" (Vettel)
  • Think Hamilton will show him who the new Daddy is on the F1 circuit !
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Think Hamilton will show him who the new Daddy is on the F1 circuit !
    Vettel?
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Think Hamilton will show him who the new Daddy is on the F1 circuit !
    Vettel?

What the same bloke who cannot beat his own team mate in the same car :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Michael schumaker is to take massa's place for the last few grand prixs this season, he's 40 years young and last seen pretending to be the stig on top gear, any other amazing come backs in sports u can remember good or bad..
    Well we don't know how Schumi will go. I'd say Agassi. Not a sport I like much, but it's competitive and he drop out of the top 100, was having to qualify for tournaments then zoomed back to number one.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Think Hamilton will show him who the new Daddy is on the F1 circuit !
    Vettel?

What the same bloke who cannot beat his own team mate in the same car :-)
    Not according to the points table
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2009
    What this one ? LOL

http://www.formula1.com/results/driver/
  • Vettel is a big talent and a better talent than Webber will ever be, I'm pretty sure of that. But Vettel is stil a bit young and raw, which will help Button getting to the titel this year.

Can't wait to see Schumi up against Lewis/Kimi and hopefully Alonso for the final few races. They are the 4 best drivers out there.
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Can't wait to see him mixing it with the current crop - I suspect some are crapping in their boots!

That must make for a very uncomfortable drive then....
  • Agree Vettel is a great up and coming talent (and seems a really nice guy) but Lewis H is streaks ahead of them all. Now the Maclaren is back on the pace can't see Button winning again this year. Going to be a pretty hollow victory if he holds on and wins the title.