Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danger

edited July 2009 in General Charlton
i was at bromley v palace last night and over heard a group of 15 to 20 millwall boys talking about our red card membership scheme and how easy it is to get hold of them ,plus there allocation was going to be cut by the old bill. I hope they are not wanting tickets in upper north.

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully they will only sell to people with a previous purchasing history
  • Options
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!
  • Options
    old news

nothing to worry about club know whats what sure O/B know whats what and it will be dealt with
  • Options
    What were 15 to 20 Wall doing at a Bromley V Palarse friendly on a Thurday evening in late July?
    I'm finding this hard to believe as a matter of fact.
  • Options
    There are a lot of Millwall fans who go to Bromley games. Quite a few Charlton too.
  • Options
    What a crock! I applied for mine ages ago and haven't got it yet so doubt a bunch of completely unknown people to the club have been given theirs yet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]What were 15 to 20 Wall doing at a Bromley V Palarse friendly on a Thurday evening in late July?
    I'm finding this hard to believe as a matter of fact.

Loads of charlton palace and wall go to bromley games.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    It depends what you mean by 'loads'?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I don't no exact numbers but I no a few go their, tbh I doubt think it's anything to worry about as the game is so far away yet, no doubt the club/police will have it under control.
  • Options
    Mainly Wall & Charlton at Bromley.

SoundAS, for large Bromley games there is a large group of younger Wall 'faces' who show out, I remember a few years back they were about 35 handed at Bromley Palace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you are a football person then it dont matter who you are watching why hate on others just for going to a footie match. If my team are not playing and a mate ether invites me to a game or asks me to come along then would do.

Example a Thursday night last season we diddnt have a game so i went to watch Spurs Dynamo at white hart lane for free had a great day as darren Bent scored a hatrick and for obvious reasons always like to see him do well.

Millwall fans will try things like this as its a derby game just expect it.
  • Options
    I've lost mine during last season explained at commerical centre they sed they send a new one waited 4 months called them up last month asking again they said they send out one asap arrive in 2-3 weeks, I'm still waiting. One of my m8s who came to few games last season i told him to apply for one he did and got it in 10 days lol.

Of course we came under critism for the Norwich Game last season because the Norwich allocation was sold out, Charlton decided to make it red card members who had priviously used the red card during the season i had trouble getting in because i didnt have my red card and havent used it during the season as i was waiting for a new one, in the end the guy allowed me but turned away 10 Dartford fans behind me because they were there to watch Cody McDonald and one neutral fan who was trying to go around as many grounds in a season, I'm guessing this could be the same for the Millwall game which will cause mayhem all the same.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]If you are a football person then it dont matter who you are watching why hate on others just for going to a footie match. If my team are not playing and a mate ether invites me to a game or asks me to come along then would do.

Example a Thursday night last season we diddnt have a game so i went to watch Spurs Dynamo at white hart lane for free had a great day as darren Bent scored a hatrick and for obvious reasons always like to see him do well.

Millwall fans will try things like this as its a derby game just expect it.

Really? We had so many thursday games last season aswell.
  • Options
    It is a true fact that if everyone who claims to support millwall actually turned up at a game, the entire london transport network would collapse, the flood barrier would fail, the ravens would leave the tower and the valley, upton park, selhurst, wembley, the emirates and the o2 would all be opened up to deal with the overspill. Be cool
  • Options
    So...we're left wondering are these Wall fans who also 'follow' Bromley....or Bromley fans who also 'follow' The Wall.
  • Options
    The first option. They only show for games that are likely to have trouble AFC Wimbledon, Aldershot etc
  • Options
    is Ru1986 a wind up?