Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England tomorrow

I might not even watch it.

Is anyone really bothered about this game ??

Comments

• Options
    Being English, yes. The chance of Young & Bent being involved, double yes. No Charlton game, triple yes. That or decorating....yes.
  • Options
    Yes as England have a good chance of winning for once. No doubt a 4-0 win will be the dawning of a new era and prove that England is the greatest country in the world and that we should have kept the Empire.

Warming up with Bromley v Slough. £8 and stand where you like.
  • Options
    As Young and Bent are in the squad I'll go down the battlecruiser and hopefully see them both play, Young as a starter and hopefully Bent for the last 20-30 minutes.
  • Options
    Same here- Young and Bent should be involved- and no other footy!
    Oh and an excuse to go to the pub early!
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    noticed the media are bigging up Defoe the last couple of days.

Bent is getting brushed aside with 'yeah, so he's scored a couple of goals already'.

They seem to have completely forgot about the 20-odd he got last year.

I'm not chip on the shoulder job, i don't think the media have it in for Charlton, but there is no doubt that they treat us like very small fry, and players like Bent suffer as a result.

If he had been at Liverpool last season and not Crouch, he'd have about 10 caps by now.
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    back from watching the match at a pub just around the corner from Craven Cottage (what a dead atmosphere- nearly went home at half time to get some life!)- maybe when the rather heavy amounts of Stella have worn off i might feel slightly less frustrated- ( i doubt it however!)
    Easy match- usual suspects played well-Normal stuff- but, wtf is Bent doing on the training pitch that stops him getting the last 20-30mins!
    Ok- i'll accept reluctantly that behind Owen, Rooney and Crouch- Defoe will be there- but Johnson was nothing but adequate- I just hope that we ( England) get a good start on wednesday so Bent possibly gets a chance to prove himself. Otherwise- i give up!

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!