Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If...

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
we do go down, who will 100% be renewing their s/t ?

Comments

• Options
    oh, its like a guess the sentence game....here goes...

if....

.....you're all going to boro clap your hands *sits still and doesn't move and doesn't make a clapping noise*
  • Options
    you spoilt my game by editing again!

i'm renewing my s/t 100%.
  • Options
    yeah no doubt... i'll probably go to even more games next season
  • Options
    I will despite more evening games. May even move to the noiser section
  • Options
    Asked my daughter that same question after Spurs away. She wants to renew so, prices permitting, I'm sure we will.
  • Options
    Doth thou not knoweth the difference betweeneth "if" and "when" ???

Yes.
  • Options
    no doubt, crazy fool !
  • Options
    i'm actually starting to look forward to it. not sure why !
  • Options
    Will always renew mine mate
  • Options
    I'm not looking forward to it- but i can see why i will enjoy it- it will be more about the matchday and less than just about the match. Some great away days and more Sat 3pm Ko's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes more Sat games proper day for footie
  • Options
    yeah will always renew
  • Options
    i'll be there
  • Options
    I'll be there 10000000000000%,the lower leagues are more fun anyway
  • Options
    Yes browny much better,that is what we need,to be honest i hate going to the likes off spurs and arsenal and done all the other grounds in this league as well!to be honest i love a real away days and home games as well!Charlton is something i care about with a passion!it makes me sad what we are having to deal with at the moment!!for me its about having something to shout about and all that!i just want to see some happiness back at the valley!seems like ages since we have had a real buzz about our team!and that saddens me!i just think all us chaps and ladies on here just want something positive and something to motivate us re the club we all love
  • Options
    and me, thats a 100% certain
  • Options
    Definitely!
    Glutton for punishment me! ;o)
  • Options
    100% yes....and as others have said, would probably take in more away games as well. Whilst I reckon in the Championship we'd average home gates of around 20k (depending on how we were doing), the away support would certainly pick up
  • Options
    Yep, 100%
  • Options
    How Very Dare you for Asking!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    of course...even when we went down to the old 3rd division and the last game of the season we'd all be saying, right that's the last time we come down here and then post of our forms a week or two later...but that's bye the bye, we're not going down...
  • Options
    If.....you can keep your head when those about you are losing theirs
    If.....you can met with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors just the same

Oh, sorry thought this was a poetry thread.

Yes, I'll renew just like after every other relegation IF we go down. Not sure if the Championship will be better. Certainly different and some different teams and grounds.

Where in the Championship haven't we been in recent years?

Colchester,
    Preston
    Burnley
    Plymouth
    Luton
    QPR
    Hull (may go down)
    Southend (ditto)
    and if they go up
    Scunthorpe
    Yeovil
    Blackpool
  • Options
    Sorry people, you'll have to put up with me next season as well! I'm in.
  • Options
    I am 50:50. Tempted to go to less home games and a few more aways.
  • Options
    Defo be renewing, in fact my enthusiasm for all things Charlton gets better with age..!
  • Options
    If the Charlton Athletic Football Club ask me nicely I might considering renewing next season.
  • Options
    yeah
  • Options
    If Mr Murray asks me nicely.... :)
  • Options
    I will 100% be renewing. Would imagine our season ticket sales to be around 15k with 3-4k buying on a match to match basis plus 1k or so away fans.
  • Options
    No question and hoping to move to North upper.

We've had downs, lows, and most recently good times, this small blip is all part of the fun of supporting our dear club