Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holiday House Protaras Cyprus For Rent

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
We have decided to rent our holiday home in Cyprus for the remainig time this year and for next year any one interested look at our website www.kos18.webs.com

Comments

• Options
    Wow. bugger - we were thinking of going beg of october and looks like its free but plans have changed now. we would be interested for next year if you are renting again. looks lovely and reasonable.
  • Options
    looks nice, I'll ask the missus
  • Options
    We just only discussing next years holiday last night... looks like a great place. Went to Protaras about 8 or 9 years ago - hope it's still as beautiful as it was then
  • Options
    when's the top weather? Is the pool heated or is that unnecessary there?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]when's the top weather? Is the pool heated or is that unnecessary there?

we normally go June or September as it is still very hot but not stifling. Wouldn't have thought pool heating was necessary from mid-May to late September in my opinion. Went in February once to Paphos, playing mini-golf in shorts and tee-shirts and it started snowing, very bizarre.
  • Options
    Just returned from a very relaxing (and hot!) 10 days in this villa.

Very comfortable living accomodation, nice pool (just long enough to get some exercise swimming lengths in), withing walking distance of several restaurants and bars and within 15 minute walk along scenic footpath to the lovely Konnos Bay beach and Pavillion Bar.

Just hope that the next time I go it does not cost me effectively £103 for €100!
  • Options
    Currently trying to find a winter lodge break in Scotland with the missus - if anyone has any recommendations/links/info let us know.
  • Options
    Brrrrrrrrrrrr!