Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year To All CL

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Have a good one ladies and gents!I hope Santa brings us them much needed points!But i would love a white xmas as well!Mind you that would not do us any favours!lol!

Comments

• Options
    And to you and yours Tavern

Looks like it might be a white xmas... but the frosty kind of white... it were bleeding cold at 6am this morning!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas, all the best to you Tavern and to all Lifers!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all.
  • Options
    yeah merry crimbo doooooooooodds and dudettes!
  • Options
    all the best to everyone at crimble and always!
  • Options
    Have a rock n rollin christmas ya'll
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to one and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Happy Christmas and a great 2007 everyone.
  • Options
    enjoy everyone...no work from 1pm today until the 2nd Jan !!!...........I feel an 'all day'er' coming on on wednesday !!, anyone else?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no work till 3rd for me in about 2 hours. yee ha.
  • Options
    yes open house in Lansdowne Lane apartments from 6pm onwards :-)... well to those that know me!
  • Options
    All dayer all nighter..... no more money left in the Banker coming on!!!!!! I finish work at two here in Camden and will be in the pub directly next door from 2 pm then all over town to see and have a pint with about four diffenrent people in differnet locations.... christmas drinks...... gonna be good.......
  • Options
    i'm here all day today, and wed, thurs, fri next week and the 2nd. :-(
  • Options
    Thats no good sooze....... if its any consolation im back on the 28th....... at the moment im sitting here bored and just clock watching.... Im thinking of starting with a guiness with a tia maria or a JD in it...........
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes open house in Lansdowne Lane apartments from 6pm onwards :-)... well to those that know me![/quote]

I'll bring a bottle then B....;-)
  • Options
    I too am here till half 5 tonight no doubt! The nature of this business (mailing) is that we get offered double time to fill envelopes in production after hours! Well not me!! Off all next week tho! IMO you dont get enough time off!
  • Options
    And a likewise Merry Christmas to everyone and their families.

I'm outa here now. :-)

Have a good time and see you in the New Year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]yeh

Something tells me that even posting just 'yeh' took a lot of effort!
  • Options
    Have a good one everybody. Let's all look forward to a successful & prosperous 2007!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry xmas to all you addicks

....God rest ye merry gentleman, let nothing you dismay.. :-)

From your resident Palarse fan!
  • Options
    lol, good one sos
  • Options
    sos santa is bringing you a Charlton season ticket!lol
  • Options
    and if you're naughty, he'll bring you two...
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    merry christmas to one and all, and a special thanks to lookout & afka for providing me with all the cyber-shoulders to cry on during this most difficult of seasons (football, not xmas).
  • Options
    Tavern will the season ticket be for a seat facing the pitch....or the more expensive facing away from the pitch option! I cant see me getting on the Valley express from sittingbourne in this life time!

And anyway I get to see my fair share of stuffed turkeys at Selhurst !
  • Options
    Merry xmas to all and all the best for 2007
  • Options
    merry xmas all, i'm being let out! think its only b here! have a good one!!! (good luck with the designer clothes shopping!)
  • Options
    yeh right... like i said.

bye all.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all. All the best for 2007.