Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kate Moss shows why smoking 40 a day and laying in the sun.........

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
...for hours is not good for your skin!

article-1205765-060730CE000005DC-254_306x423.jpg

She is only four years older than our Alesha!

alesha-dixon_spl81623_008.jpg

Comments

• Options
    To be fair one is caked in 3 inches of makeup...
  • Options
    yes can see what you're saying but that is not a good example.
  • Options
    And to be even fairer, Kate Moss is an ugly f***ing troll and Alesha Dixon is fit as f***
  • Options
    Kate was never a pretty girl now, was she...
  • Options
    she looks a bit gillian taylforthish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Kate was never a pretty girl now, was she...

My thoughts exactly, her & Naomi Campbell, plain as hell, seen better walking down the street.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

My thoughts exactly, her & Naomi Campbell, plain as hell, seen better walking down the street.
    Can see better sitting opposite me right now outside a boozer in the West End
  • Options

and yet they seem to have some sort of appeal...both tart up ok, but neither could be said to be beautiful.....or even pretty.....Mate you should see the girls on the beach over in Oz.....some absolute stunners.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]

and yet they seem to have some sort of appeal...both tart up ok, but neither could be said to be beautiful.....or even pretty.....Mate you should see the girls on the beach over in Oz.....some absolute stunners.

For pure looks, Kate Perry, Sophie Ellis Bextor, and for smut, Abi Titmuss
  • Options
    Megan Fox even with her new pouty lips....and yep Sophie has just gotten better with age
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Megan Fox even with her new pouty lips....and yep Sophie has just gotten better with age

Met her once, very nice girl, and very down to earth, even prettier in the flesh.

Not stunning, but Sadie Frost looked quite good in that bikini at the weekend.
  • Options
    But they're proper catwalk models, they're meant to be a bit plain as to not to detract from the clothes and fit any style they're asked to try out.

Much better looking women out there.
  • Options
    Now Elle Macpherson.....and we're really talking..saw her close up last year on the beach...stunning for mid 40's
  • Options
    Sophie Ellis Bextor?????????? NO NO NO.....cant see that one myself. She's got a head like a satelite dish!

Now, Megan Fox is unbelievable!.....and Jenifer Aniston if we are talking about looking good for her age.
  • Options
    I don't understand the 'fuss' over megan fox shes like a much less attractive, and a bit less mental Angelina Jolie
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]I don't understand the 'fuss' over megan fox shes like a much less attractive, and a bit less mental Angelina Jolie

Im not a fan of Angelina Jolie at all, but Megan Fox is just perfection!
  • Options
    KATE MOSS

= FIT
  • Options
    angelina-jolie-ew.jpeg

or

megan-fox-in-crossing.jpg

to me thats not a difficult choice......
  • Options
    Neither for me!
  • Options
    megan fox wins
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Neither for me!

haha, minging right? :)
  • Options
    The dark haired one ( Jordan isn't it ??)
  • Options
    Abi Titmus. Ahem! Excuse me for a moment I must retire from the chat room.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    You're right - not even close. Jolie is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Fox looks like a pikey that raided her mother's make-up kit. Seriously - she looks like that ugly bitch that used to be on Dream Team.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]You;re right - not even close. Jolie is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Fox looks like a pikey that raided her mother's make-up kit.

We will have to agree to disagree. Its not like we are gonna pull either of them. Well, your not anyway....:)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]You;re right - not even close. Jolie is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Fox looks like a pikey that raided her mother's make-up kit.

We will have to agree to disagree. Its not like we are gonna pull either of them. Well, your not anyway....:)
    Hello - how the f*** do you figure you've got more chance of pulling Megan Fox than i have of pulling Angelina Jolie? I reckon CAFC have more chance of winning the champions' league - this season - than either of us have of pulling either of them
  • Options
    im sure thats kind of what he said leroy, in a very funny way.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Hello - how the f*** do you figure you've got more chance of pulling Megan Fox than i have of pulling Angelina Jolie? I reckon CAFC have more chance of winning the champions' league - this season - than either of us have of pulling either of them

It was a joke pal...cool ya jets! Jeez
  • Options
    There are exactly 4 years between these photos!

142_24041_big.jpgarticle-1205765-060730CE000005DC-254_306x423.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

Hello - how the f*** do you figure you've got more chance of pulling Megan Fox than i have of pulling Angelina Jolie? I reckon CAFC have more chance of winning the champions' league - this season - than either of us have of pulling either of them

It was a joke pal...cool ya jets! Jeez
    As was mine - don't take the fact that I swore in my post the wrong way - I swear in pretty much all my posts!