Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Water in Bexley

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
Any one have trouble with having a bath/shower this morning?

Was having a shower about half 8 and it seemed like there was no water pressure and then the water stopped completely. Spoke to Thames water and they said that the whole of Bexley will probably be out for the next 12 hours!

First the electricity now the water, it's like living in the dark ages!

Comments

• Options
    I hear you mate it is a mare , my gardener usually waters the main lawn on fridays so I've had to give him the day off
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I hear you mate it is a mare , my gardener usually waters the main lawn on fridays so I've had to give him the day off

Always makes me feel better when people have got it worse than me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I hear you mate it is a mare , my gardener usually waters the main lawn on fridays so I've had to give him the day off
    LOL
  • Options
    glad it just wasn't us then. Couldn't have a shower so sitting at work feeling like a minger !! Hope it's back on by tomorrow am otherwise the car is gonna be a bit smelly up to Hartlepool.
  • Options
    FROM THAMES WATER :

Dartford DA6, DA7, DA8 and DA17: Loss of water supply

Customers in the DA6, DA7, DA8 and DA17 postcode areas may be experiencing loss of water supply following a power failure at Bexley Pumping Station.

We are working as quickly as possible to restore supplies and apologise for any inconvenience this will be causing.

We expect normal service to resume by 11am.