Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

All going to Orient say aye !!

1235»

Comments

• Miffed I was excluded from the list....but aye, plus Mr F , Sir Bob , Don & Sue ,Paul and Bill.

All NWKers ....!!
  • Nah, cant be arsed !
  • Enjoy the game everyone, pissed off I am working in Germany today and can't make it.
  • Nay :-( Cant believe none of us Killers are going! I'm being all girly & having my barnet done which was booked before the fixtures came out. Bruv & his clan are on a jolly on the Kent coast. Am absolutely gutted. :-(
  • Cant make it, have fun all, and try not to punch any stripey nigels at Liverpool Street on their way to Ipswich.

Hamilton Halls should be a fun place to be around 5pm then.
  • This thread is depressing if you're not going!
  • Sponsored links:

• No, i need a quiet night in and tonights the night.
  • Aye plus 3 others with me
  • DA9DA9
    edited August 2009
    Got my son over this week as well (lives with the ex), so large bag of cheese Dorito's, cold cans of Strongbow in the fridge, and flicking between Sky sports 1 as to watch the gooners v scumtic, and sky sports news.

Had a touch last night, got Virgin XL package at home, but couldn't get the new ESPN, rang them up on the off chance, as we used to get Setanta as part of the package, and they told me I should have ESPN now instead, there was obviously a fault and within the hour, hey presto, Dundee Utd v Heartss, and no extra monthly payments.
  • Aye! Will The Valley Express be renamed The Orient Express for tonight?
  • Aye + 1!!
  • Hamiitom Hall going be rammed norwich
    already in there us nigels and pikeys all be going
    through in next couple hours. Going be late one
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

Had a touch last night, got Virgin XL package at home, but couldn't get the new ESPN, rang them up on the off chance, as we used to get Setanta as part of the package, and they told me I should have ESPN now instead, there was obviously a fault and within the hour, hey presto, Dundee Utd v Heartss, and no extra monthly payments.

ESPN is free for a month for all customers on Virgin, then it will disappear as far i'm aware. Even if you had Setanta, as i did.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

ESPN is free for a month for all customers on Virgin, then it will disappear as far i'm aware. Even if you had Setanta, as i did.
    Disappears ... unless you have XL, in which case it stays!
  • Sponsored links:

• I've got XL, am i pretty sure you have to pay extra for it.
  • Just managed to blag an invite to the Directors box so.....

......aye
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

Guy at Virgin told me, if you have XL, you get to keep it, everyone loses it at the end of August.