Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plumber needed, Dartford area

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
I'm looking for a reliable plumber to replace a bathroom tap/shower in my flat. If anyone is one, or can recommend one, please let me know. Needed ASAP as landlord is a PITA and I'm fed up waiting!

Comments

• Options
    Yes a Charlton lad I got on here....I'll see if Ive got his number for you...
  • Options
    So you need a man to come round and check out your plumbing?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]So you need a man to come round and check out your plumbing?

No, I don't need it checking :-) I know what the problem is, I just need it fixing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]So you need a man to come round and check out your plumbing?

No, I don't need it checking :-) I know what the problem is, I just need it fixing!

LOL, I like a girl who knows what she wants!
  • Options
    Get a room you two :oP
  • Options
    if tel in oz does not sort you his contact out, give us a whisper as i know a good plumber in Erith.
  • Options
    Wilma, I've just whispered my boys number to you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Wilma, I've just whispered my boys number to you.

Thanks Telnotinoz and T.C.E. for numbers provided. Think the landlord must be a Lifer though as just found out that the plumber is coming round tomorrow!
  • Options
    Used Aaron again today for a small plumbing Job....I know he is in need of work, so I thought Id give him another Plug.....goes by the name of

WerebyfartheGreatest
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]if tel in oz does not sort you his contact out, give us a whisper as i know a good plumber in Erith.

who's the good plumber in erith? didn't know there was one lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wilma us dartford folk should stick together good luck with plumber da9 he a posh lad from east side of the Darenth ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TEL[/cite]Used Aaron again today for a small plumbing Job....I know he is in need of work, so I thought Id give him another Plug.....goes by the name of

WerebyfartheGreatest

Hi

Just thought I'd add, Aaron also did some work for me recently, excellent quality bloke/plumber, nuff said

:)
  • Options
    Can anyone recommend a good plumber in the Lee Green/Blackheath area?
  • Options
    Aaron is in Dartford, Im sure he will travel mate
  • Options
    Fred Dyer - 07956 559394. not used him but my regulator decorator (Trevor) recommended him to me recently.