Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Womans 800M

anyone watch the heats ? The RSA "woman" aint a bird no way is that a bird. watching "her" run down the straight i thought"geezer" , then seeing "her" siting there after legs apart im telling you it had gonads ! now the IAF have asked RSA to gender test "her ". Couldnt even get ayes from Leroy on Would Ya. Aint seen a "woman" like that since the days of the good old USSR.

Comments

• Options
    Just seen it, you would've thought the officials from SA would know if she's a bloke ffs!

It was the lycra shorts that was the giveaway......I'm certain the BBC slowed it down so you could have a gander.

Enjoy yer dinner!
  • Options
    Put me off brussel sprouts for life!
  • Options
    I was worried that this might have been a "would ya" topic when I first saw it.
  • Options
    surely the anti-doping comittee should have realised this ages ago when 'she' gave her sample standing up....;)
  • Options
    Size of the arms on her/him it could crush a walnut with them biceps.

I watched the final, and that was 2 different races.

Reminded me of the Czech 800m runner in the early 80's.
  • Options
    "She" won the final.
  • Options
    Just like Bluewater on a Monday afternoon.
  • Options
    Looks like Curtley Ambrose

Caster-Semenya-001.jpg
  • Options
    Ha ha absolutely no way is that a woman! As Falconwood said you would've thought someone would have noticed before now.
  • Options
    I know women athletes arent usually big up top but there's not even a hint of boob there....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Ha ha absolutely no way is that a woman! As Falconwood said you would've thought someone would have noticed before now.

to put it bluntly they had. However the tests are not that easy and require a certain degree of discussion between scientists to come up with a consensus.

I dislike the way the IAAF have announced this, but I suspect that one of the countries with athletes in the final had threatened to very publicly protest the result forced their hand being as this process had started a few weeks ago.

Feel sorry for someone who is now going to have to suffer the sort of crap in the earlier posts on this thread regardless of the test results, and for something that is absolutely not her fault.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Ha ha absolutely no way is that a woman! As Falconwood said you would've thought someone would have noticed before now.

to put it bluntly they had. However the tests are not that easy and require a certain degree of discussion between scientists to come up with a consensus.

I dislike the way the IAAF have announced this, but I suspect that one of the countries with athletes in the final had threatened to very publicly protest the result forced their hand being as this process had started a few weeks ago.

Feel sorry for someone who is now going to have to suffer the sort of crap in the earlier posts on this thread regardless of the test results, and for something that is absolutely not her fault.

You mean his/her fault.
  • Options
    IT's got a face only a mother could love
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]

You mean his/her fault.

Nope, I mean her. As far as I am aware she has been brought up as a women and believes that she is one, whilst DNA and other tests may prove physiologically speaking otherwise, it will not change the way she was brought up.
  • Options
    'She' has a tache and sounds like a bloke!

Man or woman?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]

You mean his/her fault.

Nope, I mean her. As far as I am aware she has been brought up as a women and believes that she is one, whilst DNA and other tests may prove physiologically speaking otherwise, it will not change the way she was brought up.

Not hard to test really. Drop your strides ! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]'She' has a tache and sounds like a bloke!

Man or woman?

my good god
  • Options
    male DNA is differant to female so how difficult can it be?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]

Not hard to test really. Drop your strides ! :-)

Exactly what I was thinking !
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Believe it or not there are rare examples of people who have the body of a male and the chromosonal make up of a female. The converse is also true.

As well as this phenonema there is of course the not so rare occurrence where individuals are hermaphrodites.

Apparently in Inuit culture there is three genders (http://dio.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/52/4/134)

Bizarre
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nuff Said
  • Options
    is that kratochvilova
  • Options
    Yeah or Sally Gunnell?
  • Options
    RSA are saying that people who are accusingher of being a geezer are only doing it as they are racists !! no FFS its because she has gonads, looks, walks,runs,sits,like a geezer.
  • Options
    i am sure i saw an adams apple on him on the news report that was saying that last night
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]male DNA is differant to female so how difficult can it be?

It's not difficult at all. A DNA test will determine whether or not she is male or female and also reveal whether or not there are chromosomal variants that give rise to the various gender developmental abnormalities. If DNA wise she is 100% female, the question will then arise as to why her testopsterone levels are abnormally high. This can be either due to having testosterone injections or having a relatively rare medical condition which results in high levels of testosterone. I'm glad it's not me under the world spotlight, she's in for a tough time whatever the outcome.
  • Options
    As a side issue did any of you know that recently the captian of the womens South African football team was gang raped and murdered because she was a lesbian?
    And this is the country who are about to hold the world cup..............anyone going?
    I didn't thnk so.
  • Options
    Worked with an ex sarjent in Jo-berg police, he was our security manager. His wife and himself left to come to England as it was so violent over there. His mother said at first she didnt want to leave, but changed her mind he was planning his leave to go back,pack up her stuff and move her over here. On Xmas eve he was called from RSA his mother had been raped and murder in her home----- she was 78.
  • Options
    Can she not just get her rat out and settle this whole thing?

Maybe there's no rat...