Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• sounds disillusioned...
  • Bit like us! Although 3 wins on the spin helps.
  • I hope that's not a decision he's made on the spur of the moment. He's got an absolute dream job so you wonder what else he'll go and do now.
  • He's signing for Palace
  • Being second choice to calamity Richard has sent him dotty!
  • to be honest it's quite refreshing. He could have hung around picking up xx k per week for the next who knows how many years just going through the motions and no-one would be none the wiser. Deserves respect for the decision he has made imo.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]to be honest it's quite refreshing. He could have hung around picking up xx k per week for the next who knows how many years just going through the motions and no-one would be none the wiser. Deserves respect for the decision he has made imo.

Well........... if you have belief in yourself and being the age he is he should have that in spades, I think he's being a complete twat but then again it's his choice.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]to be honest it's quite refreshing. He could have hung around picking up xx k per week for the next who knows how many years just going through the motions and no-one would be none the wiser. Deserves respect for the decision he has made imo.

Well........... if you have belief in yourself and being the age he is he should have that in spades, I think he's being a complete twat but then again it's his choice.

nothing to do with belief in yourself. I do my job well (imo) and have complete faith in my ability to do it but doesn't mean I enjoy it. He doesn't enjoy it and has the conviction to do something about it. I am in the comfort zone and it pays the bills so I'm sticking out till the bitter end. Then I'll start enjoying myself.
  • if he can afford it good luck to him. im resigned to working for the nhs for the next 30 years or so :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Then I'll start enjoying myself.
    LOL!
  • wonder what he;s going off to do? - http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/News/ChampionshipNewsDetail/0,,10794~1762751,00.html
  • Is he playing the Dowie strategy? Cancel contract and then next week signs for Norwich after a change of heart?