Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One goaly, you've only got..

Get yourself down to Selhurst, a quick programme to the head of their one and only keeper there today should see the tango man nice and angry. and the coont himself and Warnock asking for a match replay.

:-)

Comments

• Can anyone translate this for me?
  • Erm, about ten to six mate...
  • Forget it. nap. :-)
  • It was 2-0. Llera and Wagstaff.
  • edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Get yourself down to Selhurst, a quick programme to the head of their one and only keeper there today should see the tango man nice and angry. and the coont himself and Warnock asking for a match replay.

Word me neer aan Selhurst, zou een snel programma aan het hoofd van hun één en slechts bewaarder daar vandaag de aardig en boze tangoman moeten zien. en coont zelf en Warnock die om gelijkereplay vraagt.

Word me neer aan Selhurst, zou een snel programma aan het hoofd van hun één en slechts bewaarder daar vandaag de aardig en boze tangoman moeten zien. en coont zelf en Warnock die om gelijkereplay vraagt.

Translated into real Double Dutch
  • Alesha Dixon.
  • I actually think it is a coded message and things have now been set in motion. It is a much clearer message than a slight nod.
  • When the seagulls follow the trawler. It is because they think sardines will be thrown over the side. Isn't it obvious?
  • The Crow flys over Moscow at midnight.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think it translates as :- " I am a cock".
  • Throw a programme Selhurst way
    Hear a cuckoo call in May?
  • My cat's breath smells of tuna.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Get yourself down to Selhurst, a quick programme to the head of their one and only keeper there today should see the tango man nice and angry. and the coont himself and Warnock asking for a match replay.

:-)[/quote] Is this true?
  • I can happily confirm, all of you are incorrect. apart from MOG. ;o)
  • Yeah !
    What do I win ?
    ;-)
  • edited August 2009
    A, free, very short lesson on how to spell flies, congrats. ;-)