Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gooners...

...what is it with them, saw a load coming back through London Bridge and they all to a man had those stupid brand new stripey scarfes, it's like they all got an induction pack when they started supporting them last week.

Weird, gloryhunting, weather forecast ignoring, w******s.

Comments

• Options
    exactly what I was thinking mate. At London Marylebone saw about 100 of them, every single one had a scarf haha

must have been a free giveaway
  • Options
    actually, as it goes, they were free!

my ex mrs is a member at Arsenal and they sent her a scarf with her membership pack!
  • Options
    Great time of year to hand out scarves just what every fan needs.
  • Options
    Whenever I go by train it always makes me laugh how many gooners there are on the train home. They have to get out of a 60,000 crowd on the other side of London and yet still get back to New Eltham at the same time as me - and I've only had to travel from one side of the borough of Greenwich to the other. Poxy shite transport system.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    That's cos most of them leave 20 minutes into the second half. I'm not making that up either - a bloke I work with is a Gooner, he reckons with ten minutes to go about ten thousand seats are empty at every home gome except against The Sky Four (tm)
  • Options
    Very true. I left bang on the final whistle yesterday. Got a train pretty much straight away from charlton....and charing cross was awash with gooners in their stripy scarves