Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

12th September - Southampton H

The match against The Saints is starting to bother me. Sure Pardew should and no doubt will get substantial stick at The Valley but he is yesterdays news and problem. Would much prefer if the Charlton crowd focused on getting behind the team and perhaps for the first real time give Parky a lot of support. This would I feel be far more constructive and produce a great atmosphere and spur our players on a lot more than just targeting that sad twat Pardew. The players must stay focussed and so must the crowd.

Comments

• Options
    Mixed feeling....want to give the twat some stick, but also think we ought to start showing Parkinson some respect for our decent start....Im sure the crowd will be up for this one anyway...what with the recent bad blood between the 2 sets of fans....bring it on!
  • Options
    Going to get my ticket somtime soon, £5 for U18 - Thank you Charlton Athletic!

I personally reckon it will be a good game, I reckon your manage a 2-0 win though.. :(
  • Options
    Parky is our leader,Parky is our leader, la la la la, la la la la!!!!

All game

that should be fun!

But seriously the atmos for the 4-0 drubbing of West Ham was equally hostile towards Curbs and really worked in our favour so hopefully this will be the same
  • Options
    the crowd wasn´t hostile towards curbs though. and unlike pardew he´s not a bell.
  • Options
    Parky got his first acknowledgement on Saturday didn't he?

"Parky, Parky, give us a wave"
  • Options
    I think there'll be enough players who'll have a few axes to grind with Pardew, so there'll be no need for us to worry about whether we should be getting behind the team or not. Besides a couple more defeats for Southampton and their fans will also be wanting blood...
  • Options
    Am already massively looking forward to this game
  • Options
    To the tune of that dee doo de dah one that loads of clubs play after a goal.

We thought Pards was great, but he was really s**t,
    Parky was s**t, but now he's great,

You bought some crap, and left us in a state,
    Oh Pardew you are the one we hate.
  • Options
    In J block saturday we had stared with the PARKY GIVE US A WAVE chants so we have started with the respect for him also if you were at Orient last tuesday yoou would have herd the respect we were giving him so i think it has started it will hjust take a while for all the fans to warm to him. Yes we have stared reaqlly well but yoou look at the teams we have played if we would have lost to any of them it would not have been good enough anyway. So lets not get carried away with him but i personally have loads of repect for parky as he has won this league with Colchester before so hes earnt mine already.

As for Pardew sod him he deserves some stick after what he did voice your opinion thats why you pay yoour money.
  • Options
    The best way of achieving both objectives is to sing the old Al al super al super Alan Pardew song to Parky: Phil, Phil super Phil super Phil Parkinson.

Big boost for Parky and a kick in the teeth to the egocentric tw**
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]The best way of achieving both objectives is to sing the old Al al super al super Alan Pardew song to Parky: Phil, Phil super Phil super Phil Parkinson.

Big boost for Parky and a kick in the teeth to the egocentric tw**[/quote]

This is a brilliant i dea killing two birds with one stone.