Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone have any idea...

edited August 2009 in General Charlton
What the stewards wanted with that lad in J Block towards the final whistle, was a few rows in front but couldnt hear stewards..

Comments

• Options
    Apparently he was spreading false rumours about the takeover...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Apparently he was spreading false rumours about the takeover...

He told Jonjo to get his finger out....sorry folks, I couldn't resist that one!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Apparently he was spreading false rumours about the takeover...
    lol!!!!!
  • Options
    he was trying to explain to soundas how to do whispers on charlton life ... don't think he heard ;-)
  • Options
    Yeah he sat right behind mine I wondered what it was as he wasn't doing anything obviously wrong, drugs?
  • Options
    Saw him afterwards getting a stern telling off from the group of stewards, looked about 12 and with a few lads the same age.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Saw him afterwards getting a stern telling off from the group of stewards, looked about 12 and with a few lads the same age.

Took his Season ticket off him. I think he gave it back again but i can't be sure.