Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky predicts bright future for Wagstaff

edited August 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4561490.Parky_predicts_bright_future_for_Wagstaff/

Comments

• Options
    I must need to get my eyes tested ..... I read this as Parky predicts bright future for Waggott. Duh!
  • Options
    I will wait to be convinced. I have more reservations about Wagstaff than I do Basey .... and that's saying something! However, I'll always cheer them on and give them a chance - I think Solly will make more of an impression over the season than Wagstaff or Basey.
  • Options
    I'm sure Parky wouldn't be getting carried away with anything like this as the manager at the club, it's obviously something he's said after Saturday to spur the lad on in future games that he appears in and in training. Good bit of man management.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I think Solly will make more of an impression over the season than Wagstaff or Basey.

Have to agree with that. In fact when Steve Brown was co-commentating on the Orient match he said Solly will definitely break through at some point. Like you I'm not convinced by the other two but they'll all play their part this season.
  • Options
    to someone more initiated (especially given my absence last season)... can solly play LB?
  • Options
    He done pretty well against Norwich there. But to be fair, Norwich were absolute toilet.