Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall season ticket-holders

4,500 apparently - up "almost 300" on last season.

Source: SLP 14/8

Comments

• Options
    I wonder how many of those ST are to people under the age of 14.
  • Options
    Yea or how many of them have just watched all the football violance films and think that Millwall is the place you will see that stuff (naievety is a funny think guys)
  • Options
    o o and another funny thing about Millwall is they took 52,000 to Wemberley for the playoff final last year were are those 48,000 missing fans from their ST allocation.
  • Options
    not bad considering they are shite
  • Options
    What is your obsession with attendances all about?

"naievety is a funny think guys"

Though quite obviously not as funny as your grasp of the English language, sunshine!
  • Options
    i play golf with 3 of em poor f--kers
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]What is your obsession with attendances all about?

Though quite obviously not as funny as your grasp of the English language, sunshine![/quote]

Ha, leave the poor lad alone, he just seems to get quite excited
  • Options
    laughable really how many season tickets we got? at least 3 times that, ur just a small club with big reputation millwall

scum!!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Though quite obviously not as funny as your grasp of the English language, sunshine!

Shouldnt that be..... Although it's obviously not quite as funny as your grasp of the English language. Sunshine!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And they have got a fair few banned from getting tickets
  • Options
    Millwall have always had relatively poor support but can produce big numbers for their big games, Wembley, Hull, West ham being some recent examples. You can bet they'll sell out at the Valley quicker than we will at their place.
  • Options
    Milwall. You come on 'ere. Criticising our grammar and vocabulary. Proper nawty.

Agree with the point though. If we sell more season tickets that a rival we see it as proof positive that we're better than them, if it's less we claim it's an irrelevant measure. Which it is, to be fair. Personally I don't care if Milwall get 10 fans or 70,000, it doesn't affect my team either way. While we've sold a few more season tickets we still have a good deal less fans than attended our last trip to Wembley, but I'd not expect jibes about "missing fans". Pretty much every club has this...

The league table is pretty much the only reliable measure of how clubs measure up to each other, so let's hang on until Xmas and see who gets bragging rights.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Millwall have always had relatively poor support but can produce big numbers for their big games, Wembley, Hull, West ham being some recent examples. You can bet they'll sell out at the Valley quicker than we will at their place.
    Its a cup final like any of the others youve mentioned.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]What is your obsession with attendances all about?

No one likes us, no one likes us....................
  • Options
    build a bonfire, build a bonfire........ lol
  • Options
    Up almost 300? The playoff final run is starting to pay off!
  • Options
    5,289 by this time next year. Mark my words. You won't be laughing then, mugboats!

Can i go on record as saying that I don't know a Millwall fan that has EVER claimed that we are a "big club". YOU lot claim that we claim to be a big club, but it's all cobblers.

We're the biggest small club in the world.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]

We're the biggest small club in the world.

lol like it
    and we're the smallest big club in the world ner ner ner ner ner
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]5,289 by this time next year. Mark my words. You won't be laughing then, mugboats!
    Your gates will double in 12mths?! Blimey that's some good going mate. Are you undertaking another bus advertising campaign? The last one was obviously really successful..........I wonder where Millsmall got the idea from? :P
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    groucho.
    how do you allocate tickets for away games.
    a bloke i know is a millwall member but not season ticket holder and he is thinking he might not get a ticket for the game at the valley.
  • Options
    Surely that's Bolton, or Portsmouth, or any number of those nondescript nobody clubs knocking about in the Premier League constantly doing nothing but avoiding relegation year after year? Surely?

Or Spurs.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]What is your obsession with attendances all about?

Though quite obviously not as funny as your grasp of the English language, sunshine![/quote]

Ha, leave the poor lad alone, he just seems to get quite excited[/quote]

I do get far to excited i know this so i can sometimes spell things wrong but im not in school and you are not my english teacher so sorry but i know my grammer is shite lol. Attendances is not an obsession its just interested sorry for showing an interest in this aspect i will not show anymore interest for your benefit
  • Options
    Oh god, have I upset him? Someone tell him I was only joking or something, please?

paulbaconsarnie - They go on sale to season ticket holders first (1 per)then a few days later they go on sale to members. Then the Met step in and ruin it for everyone by making us go over to Barnet to collect our tickets, or even better, leave a series of cryptic messages around the capital, giving clues as to where tickets can be located. My guess is down a rabbit hole on Hampstead Heath this year!
  • Options
    CharltonDan - Wibble is the answer to your question. With Charlton being the epicenter and intellectual origin of all football marketing campaigns, i would have to say (much to your eternal glee)......wibble!
  • Options
    Funniest thing i've seen from Millwall kids fans in a long time was on tuesday. On my way home form the game at London bridge and a group of about 10 of them ranging between 12-16 were singing along in their high pitched voices. But to cut a long story short one of them saw I was charlton and threatened to slit my throat, gave us a few chuckles to say the least.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]CharltonDan - Wibble is the answer to your question. With Charlton being the epicenter and intellectual origin of all football marketing campaigns, i would have to say (much to your eternal glee)......wibble!
    Rather like....
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]5,289 by this time next year. Mark my words. You won't be laughing then, mugboats!
    ?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite] My guess is down a rabbit hole on Hampstead Heath this year!
    Sounds like some sort of code for the Pink Lions myself......
  • Options
    Wibble. Wibble wibble wib-wibble.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Wibble. Wibble wibble wib-wibble.
    monkey.jpg