Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TAKEAWAY

i have it on good authority from a woman downstairs who's in the know that it could be on the cards in the next couple of days and a press conference wont be called...cant say anymore because there's an embargoe...

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: letthegoodtimesroll[/cite]i have it on good authority from a woman downstairs who's in the know that it could be on the cards in the next couple of days and a press conference wont be called...cant say anymore because there's an embargoe...

If I were in anyway involved in this I'd quietly put it up on the website at about 3:00am and sit back to watch the race to post it on here and elsewhere. There must be people checking this site before they set off to work in the hope that they will be The One to break the news...
  • Takeaway ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Takeaway ?
    Yep. It's a Chinese, Italian, Indian consortium.
  • foreign consortium?
  • i have it on good authority that they've been trying to curry favour with those in the know...
  • I heard someone's trying to get a pizza the action
  • will they lay the chips on the table?
  • Smells fishy to me
  • This thread is not funny.
  • Well. I wish they'd bloody well curry up.
  • Sponsored links:

• wots all this about i was vindaloo and missed it.

PS so Michael Jacksons death is now a homicide ? could be a thriller.
  • im still nann the wiser......
  • I just lifted my head from my Pilau and laughed at all this takeaway nonsense.
  • i overheard someone talking about it in the gents on saturday - aloo chat
  • I doner how you know about it though
  • Unexpectedly the enterprise is headed up by a woman called Margarita.
  • I'll have to ask the Master.
  • Blimey a Bulgakov joke on C L - what an erudite football site this is.