Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

First Blood

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
Craacking 80's film - in a complete tosh sort of way.

Reminds me of when I was a kid. Everyone at school wanted to be Johnnie Rambo. Fellas walking around with a needle and thread pretending to sew up their arms, or hiding in bushes and jumping out with their weapons brandished.

Ahh ..... those were the days!

Comments

• Options
    You used to like jumping out of bushes brandishing your weapon????!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Craacking 80's film - in a complete tosh sort of way.

Reminds me of when I was a kid. Everyone at school wanted to be Johnnie Rambo. Fellas walking around with a needle and thread pretending to sew up their arms, or hiding in bushes and jumping out with their weapons brandished.

Ahh ..... those were the days!

Were you put on the sexual offenders register..........you saucy young thing you?
  • Options
    Son of Rambow - now theres a film :-)
  • Options
    Rambow........never heard of him...or is it her?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    My appologies............. there really is a film called Son of Rambow!
  • Options
    and very good it is too :-D
  • Options
    Rambo-First Blood seems to be one of those films you stay up to watch even though you've got the video and DVD, and know the dialogue by heart. Invariably you fall asleep and wake up at 2 a.m annnoyed 'cos you missed the end! There's a few films like that (at least in this house), The Usual Suspects, Goodfellas, and Twelve Angry Men to name but three.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]You used to like jumping out of bushes brandishing your weapon????!

Millwall liked doing it!?
  • Options
    They drew first blood ..... Not me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imnot Athletic[/cite]and very good it is too :-D

Yep - it's a brilliant film. Completely captures the escence of an 80's childhood.