Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• FAIL (think you need a space between the URL and the muppet, Mas.

To be fair, they've transfer listed him. Not really showing him the door, more pointing in its general direction.
  • He is another wasted talent who will be no loss to Wednesday. Looked good at Everton and for about 2 games here but has lived off that for too long and would not want a player like him at The Valley
  • I must admit I've never met him myself but if it's to be believed, he's universaly thought of as a complete waste of space and a very big 'paper hat'.
  • What is atstonishing is that he is earning 3/4 of a million quid a year for, what we discovered to be, a very mediocre goal scoring talent. Maybe not such a mug!
  • [cite]Posted By: thewolfboy[/cite]What is atstonishing is that he is earning 3/4 of a million quid a year for, what we discovered to be, a very mediocre goal scoring talent. Maybe not such a mug!

Good point wolfy.
  • And the bloke he headbutted is Mad Frankie Fraisers grandson

watch your teeth franny
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]And the bloke he headbutted is Mad Frankie Fraisers grandson

watch your teeth franny

Ooooops!
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]And the bloke he headbutted is Mad Frankie Fraisers grandson

watch your teeth franny

Ooooops!

oops indeed, it could get pwopa nawghty for Jeffers :0)