Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool Trip...........MANY THANKS

Last week when we played Hartlepool we were made most welcome at West Hartlepool Rovers Quoit and Social Club.Many thanks to Alan Robinson who made contact with the ESSEX Branch of CASC,you could play snooker and pool,and the beer was good.Next time we play Hartlepool i will go back too this club,no trouble.
Once again many thanks,thats what football is about.

Comments

• Options
    Correct this is what football is about and the reason i luv away days i went to Hartlepool and it was well worth the long trip they made us feel more than welcome and had a brilliant weekend.

Thanks Hartlepool.
  • Options
    Hartlepool was one of the best aways that I've done for a long time, a hell of a lot more fun than going to Wigan, Blackburn etc.
  • Options
    Three years ago went to Wigan in the pouring rain.......they have (had) a very civilised visitors dining bar area where we made to feel very welcome.
  • Options
    Wigan i found very enjoyable agree with you about Blackbur there a rubbish club and away day. But Hatlepool was better than both agree friend or Defo.
  • Options
    In Actual fact Hartlepool was more fun than most Prem away days i did
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]In Actual fact Hartlepool was more fun than most Prem away days i did
    Agreed.

I forgot all about that phoenix nights club under the away end at Wigan! Still a shite away day though.
  • Options
    To be fair I'd never knock Blackburn as an away day. Have been there 3 times (only 1pt gained - but an important one!) and have had a top day every time. Very friendly people and a couple of great boozers, if you know where to look...
  • Options
    Yea true Friend or defoe Wigan wasnt too bad for me i diddnt mind it. But blackburn if we ever play them again can i come with you YTS then you can change my view as i did not enjoy the two times i went there.
  • Options
    Always thought one of the worst away days in the prem was Brimingham City diddnt like that one in comparisson with hartlepool they come no were near might even suggest Hartlepool was a nicer ground lol
  • Options
    And what made it even more special was seeing Lewis Coaches there as well - glad you made it home OK C! One of the best days I've had for a long time - guess that thee and me not organising a train made it even better!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: YTS[/cite]To be fair I'd never knock Blackburn as an away day. Have been there 3 times (only 1pt gained - but an important one!) and have had a top day every time. Very friendly people and a couple of great boozers, if you know where to look...

great night up there when we knocked them out of the cup.i think they had won the league the season before, even if it was pitcher that scored.
  • Options
    Got a lock in until 5 in the morning at the now closed Mended Drum - brilliant night all round - Balmer marking Shearer out of both games was as good as I've seen from a Charlton defender.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]Got a lock in until 5 in the morning at the now closed Mended Drum - brilliant night all round - Balmer marking Shearer out of both games was as good as I've seen from a Charlton defender.

The old memory must be playing tricks RS as unbelievably it was the combination of McLeary and Chapple that kept Shearer and company out in the first game. It was not until the replay that Balmer came in and played the game of his life.