Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading Festival

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
Off to Reading this morning, sent the Mrs up yesterday to pitch up my tent for me! Let's just hope it hasn't blown away in the night.

Really looking forward to seeing Placebo, Arctic Monkeys, Prodigy, Bloc Party, Lostprophets and The Qemists off the top of my head, plus many more.

Here's to putting my body through hell!

Comments

• Would rather pitch up on Blackheath than pay to see Bloc Party.
  • I'm sure there's a spot up there!
  • Have a good time RedArmy!..Prodigy will be quality.

Im off to SW4 on saturday...gonna be epic.
  • Reading is the festival highlight of the year for me (a telly watching festival fan these days) but I'm not completely enthused this year. maybe it's Saturday thats turning me off - Arctic Monkeys? headliners? FFS! Not a fan of Prodigy either but they're more like it.
  • edited August 2009
    Only decent band there is lost prophets. Also normally im sure they have a metal day, seems to have gone this year.
  • I used to go to reading every year. But there are too many drunk twatty 15-20 yr old dickheads running about on the last night.
    Last time I went I ended up twatting 4 people on different occasions on the last night.

One knob was trying to drag a mate of mines tent on to a fire

shot them all
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    Off to Reading this morning, sent the Mrs up yesterday to pitch up my tent for me!

Quality! I can see who wears the trousers !!

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: SamB09[/cite]Only decent band there is lost prophets
    Inaccurate.

The only decent band there is Faith No More (the best live band ever at all). Pitch up on Friday with a day ticket at about 8 PM, watch the best frontman who ever lived then f***off back to civilisation on the last train into Paddington
  • I didn't realise faith no more were there, i would have thught Download would make them sign a deal saying they couldn't play other uk festivals.