Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SW4

edited August 2009 in Not Sports Related
Im off to 'South West Four' on Clapham Common tomorrow daytime for the first time, hopefully gonna be amazing.

Anybody else going or has been there before??

Comments

• Options
    Lots of our Crowd from Life's Chemistry go to it, they then come to one of our Parties after, supposed to be good.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]Im off to 'South West Four' on Clapham Common tomorrow daytime for the first time, hopefully gonna be amazing.

Anybody else going or has been there before??

That's not the bit of Clapham Common where the Labour MPs go is it?

:-)
  • Options
    I'd imagine by 9pm ill be in abit of a pickle. Where is the after-party Ketman?
  • Options
    Been very good especially if the weather is there for you!! Altohugh the getting in part can be a bit of an arse
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]I'd imagine by 9pm ill be in abit of a pickle. Where is the after-party Ketman?

This year we are doing the Treehouse in Croydon from about 9.00pm till 3.00am, I will be there skulking around somewhere!
  • Options
    I have heard getting in can be a nightmare so probably gonna get there early doors. A few beers with ya breakfast never caused any harm!!!

Cheers Ketman, may have to suggest that to the lads.
  • Options
    I DJed at the Get Loaded Sunday a couple of times but never made it to the saturday one.
  • Options
    loads of mates always go to this. we are usually at home, unlike this year, so I make an appearance after. the 'Pub on Common' is always good for getting even more messy.
  • Options
    Infernos in Clapham is The Venue with carpet!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Infernos

go wash your mouth out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A load of my mates are going, Im working during the day but meeting them all after at fabric in farringdon.... we did the same last year and it was really good.
  • Options
    I've got a PDF with all the DJ set times, how can i add it here?
  • Options
    Just booked my tickets for this years. Nearly sold out.

Anyone going?
  • Options
    Went a few years ago, but I'll be at Reading this year again. Shame they clash really.
  • Options
    What...a....day!

20,000 cheesy quavers, good weather, beautiful women, even better music. didnt see one fight....just people havin a quality time.

However, what goes up...must come down. Never has that saying been more applicable than today!
  • Options
    was gonna go today as a mate was playing but have a raging toothache. Lashed it down at one point so at least I didn't miss that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]However, what goes up...must come down

Worst part of any rave.