Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Lifer 1000

2»

Comments

• edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Approx 14 times a day. Every day.
    Self-promotion is no recommendation WSS...

I think mine's a bit overstated, as my browser expires my session if I appear not to be doing something for a while, eg when I'm reading/writing a long post, so I have to log in again.
  • I got the best number on the list.....
  • Hell yeah, Almost top 10, shame i dont have proper internet at the moment!
  • Top 15, would be more if the site still worked on my bloody mobile.
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Approx 14 times a day. Every day.
    Self-promotion is no recommendation WSS...

I think mine's a bit overstated, as my browser expires my session if I appear not to be doing something for a while, eg when I'm reading/writing a long post, so I have to log in again.

yea...yea............excuses!
  • My Mrs frequently moans I spend too long on this site!

Hard to argue now1
  • I'm obviously more of a lurker than I thought I was.
  • Considering how little spare time I get during the day with my current job (compared to my last one) - I must've virtually lived on CL up until 12 months ago!
  • Inside the top 30, I'm well happy with that....

I'd like to thank the big man upstairs, Maria, my agent and the people behind the scenes without whom none of this would be possible......
  • doh, still bit too soon for me to be on the 1000, sure wont be too long the rate im going although only been a lifer last few months i think but still can be a new record lol

either that or ppl get out more!! only joking im guessin alot of this is ppl who been on here ages, but who has the best average for amount of time they been on here afka? that would be interesting one
  • Sponsored links:

• i have only logged in twice in 3 weeks and have been on here everyday :-s
  • boy that budgie likes it here
  • is there a way to stay logged in? i come on here then leave and come back 10mins later and im logged off
  • When you log in, do you also tick the 'Remember Me' box ?
  • probably not ;) :P
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]When you log in, do you also tick the 'Remember Me' box ?

How could you forget us?