Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hands up who's had Sky Sports News on waiting for

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
the 'Les Reed' had been sacked newsflash!

Comments

• Options
    its not going to happen, not today. Best chance is a bust up in training and him jacking it in.

I'm pretty sure that anything less than 4 points from the next two games, and he'll be out.
  • Options
    Sacking Les on Christmas Eve would display a ruthless streak as yet unseen in Mr Murray.

Humbug!
  • Options
    He's like some maniac cristian fundamentalist at the moment when talking about our next supposed win or back to back home wins (yeah righto!).

I am just praying that he accidentally stands on his glasses and has to put tape around the corner just for that added lunatic look.
  • Options
    yep,every text message i am thinking that this has to be it.maybe santa will deliver for us.

anyone think it was a good idea giving him a 3 year deal?
  • Options
    as i said, i don't think it is a three year deal.

I think it was put out as that to give the impression of stability if things started to turn better, and to give a clear indication to the players who was the boss. But i am sure there are plenty of cavaats in the nitty gritty.
  • Options
    3 years my arse. Dowie only got 3 months and Reed has been no better so why hasn't he gone. if Dowie's result's were the reason he was sacked why is Reed still here. the board said Dowie went because they didn't believe he could turn it around. well who actually thinks Reed is going to. i know he has took on a crap team in a crap position, so i guess if the manager that bought most of these no-hopers couldn't get them going how is Les going to do it?
  • Options
    Hate to say I told you so!

Our mole is a good un...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]its not going to happen, not today. Best chance is a bust up in training and him jacking it in.

I'm pretty sure that anything less than 4 points from the next two games, and he'll be out.

Don't give up the day job AFKA ;-)
  • Options
    kind of makes sense now. Thought it was odd Sky Sports would have a live crew at the training ground this morning, on xmas eve.

think they were hoping / informed the decision would of happened earlier.