Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A big Thank You.

As a few of you know my mum hasn't been well for quite a while and has been in hospital. Those lifers who knew have been very supportive and kind, asking after her, but one Lifer in particular has been a real star.

Not only has he provided a wealth of information about procedures and the law to help me and the family in our on-going battle to get her the best care he has been empathic and understanding when I've rung him for advice.

Thankfully it seems we might be near to getting at least a short term solution so a big thank you to big Dave Lockwood.

You are a star, mate.

Comments

• Options
    sorry to hear that especially after the problems you had with Henry jnr last year
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your mum Henry. I pleased that things are being sorted out for you. Nice to know that there are some decent people around. Good on you Dave.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]sorry to hear that especially after the problems you had with Henry jnr last year

Could have been worse, Charlton might have got relegated as well : - )

Thanks, Henry Jnr is fine, no lasting effect and you'd never know he'd been ill. I'm looking forward to a normal Xmas at home this year, mind.
  • Options
    Glad to hear that you're close to sorting things out. Hope it all comes together quickly fella.
  • Options
    Strange though when things are bad everything seems to go the same way, so blame Charlton. They are winning and now all your problems seem to be easing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Strange though when things are bad everything seems to go the same way, so blame Charlton. They are winning and now all your problems seem to be easing.

Must be.

When Henry jnr was in hospital we were watching Sky Saturday during the QPR game.

It was 1- 1 late on when Sky reported QPR had scored a late winner. henry jnr's heartbeat jumped from 120 to 152 PM and set the alarm off.

Thankfully the goal was disallowed (and his heartbeat went down again)
  • Options
    All the best Ben, everyone deserves the best care available, take care.
  • Options
    What a terrible father you are, making your poor boy suffer our crapness even when he is ill in hospital.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]What a terrible father you are, making your poor boy suffer our crapness even when he is ill in hospital.

I'd already inflicted Charlton on him so too late
  • Options
    It's sound like it's been a rough ride for you and your family during the past 9 months, Henry.

Pleased to hear things are picking up.

Best wishes, Ben.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]What a terrible father you are, making your poor boy suffer our crapness even when he is ill in hospital.

I'd already inflicted Charlton on him so too late

to be honest I am jealous as my three kids could not give a monkeys about Charlton (although Harry is just two so I have not given up hope of ruining his life yet)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]When Henry jnr was in hospital we were watching Sky Saturday during the QPR game.

It was 1- 1 late on when Sky reported QPR had scored a late winner. henry jnr's heartbeat jumped from 120 to 152 PM and set the alarm off.

Thankfully the goal was disallowed (and his heartbeat went down again)
    Conclusive proof Charlton is bad for your health.