Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Iwelumo Upset Scots

i know scottish football is a joke but they are blaming iwelumo for all their miseries. link here

bit strong isn't it?

Comments

• Options
    He should of put that chance away they are correct about that

Even I could of buried that one
  • Options
    shame about the JOCKS

NOT
  • Options
    Bunch of mugs.

Talk about a scapegoat.

with that kind of attitude, they will never achieve anything.
  • Options
    That is bang out of order!! Maybe he was nervous after waiting to become a Scotland a international... Horrible bastards!
  • Options
    Thats nothing the Jocks upset the rest of the world by letting a mass murderer go free
  • Options
    That is absolutely pathetic. The chance was ridiculously easy - Iwelumo should have scored - and probably would do so 99 times out of 100. However, the Scots are absolutely shite anyway - and how on Earth does Iwelumo's miss mean anything when they got absolutely f***ing battered by the Dutch and Norway and lost their first game to Macedonia?

Tool.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]That is absolutely pathetic. The chance was ridiculously easy - Iwelumo should have scored - and probably would do so 99 times out of 100. However, the Scots are absolutely shite anyway - and how on Earth does Iwelumo's miss mean anything when they got absolutely f***ing battered by the Dutch and Norway and lost their first game to Macedonia?

Tool.

I'm getting you aint that keen on them ;-)
  • Options
    I clicked on that link thinking it would be some red top journalist sounding off, not the head of the SFA. Utterly pathetic - what a tw@!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]That is absolutely pathetic. The chance was ridiculously easy - Iwelumo should have scored - and probably would do so 99 times out of 100. However, the Scots are absolutely shite anyway - and how on Earth does Iwelumo's miss mean anything when they got absolutely f***ing battered by the Dutch and Norway and lost their first game to Macedonia?

Tool.

I'm getting you aint that keen on them ;-)
    Nothing against them as a race or nation. That pratt, though, is an absolute prize pillock.
  • Options
    Incredibly spiteful man seeking a scapegoat.

He's making an assumption that if Iwelumo had scored, then Scotland would have certainly won the match.
    There are no guarantees in life, and no guarantee that day Scotland would have taken the 3 points.

To single out and vilify a player totally inexperienced at international level is pathetic.
    I'm sure all professional footballers would hold the man in contempt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm Scottish, but a fairly self aware one. It's a bit stupid yup, but I find it hilarious that a bunch of people that have blamed various characters for their own national failures for their own failures are so vitriolic in their criticism of others for equally pathetic behaviour. Phil Neville, Graeme Taylor, Macca, David Beckham, Keith Curle: losers love a scapegoat.

I honestly say the same in reverse to Scots mates and they probably like it less than you lot. You're all as pathetic as one another, which is why we'll (British nationals, y'know??) always all be a shower of losers. Congratulations at having the momentary moral high ground though... I only thank fk my da had the sense to be a dirty cheating wop. I can bask in the glory of 4 world cups, cook up a storm and sort out all the missus's needs while you lot are composing the next letter to the currant bun playing back what some Skytard has told you about why you're such a shower of football fails.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]He should of put that chance away they are correct about that

Even I could of buried that one

one of the only times i will agree with nathan after watching his poor footballing debut in the pub garden at derby he still would have scored that chance

i think it killed off iwelleumo as well as i havent heard of him since

[cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]I'm Scottish, but a fairly self aware one. It's a bit stupid yup, but I find it hilarious that a bunch of people that have blamed various characters for their own national failures for their own failures are so vitriolic in their criticism of others for equally pathetic behaviour. Phil Neville, Graeme Taylor, Macca, David Beckham, Keith Curle: losers love a scapegoat.

I honestly say the same in reverse to Scots mates and they probably like it less than you lot. You're all as pathetic as one another, which is whywe'll(British nationals, y'know??) always all be a shower of losers. Congratulations at having the momentary moral high ground though... I only thank fk my da had the sense to be a dirty cheating wop. I can bask in the glory of 4 world cups, cook up a storm and sort out all the missus's needs while you lot are composing the next letter to the currant bun playing back what some Skytard has told you about why you're such a shower of football fails.

LMFAO

i liked that morts
  • Options
    Peat's just looking to cover his own back. He know's he's the one who's really to blame for Scotland not qualifying as HE hired George Burley who has single handedly managed to undo all the good work done by Smith and McLeish (even the minor good work done by Berti Vogts !!). Under Burley's management we've gone from a team that beat France home and away and competed very well with Italy at home, beat Ukraine at home to a side that got anihalated by Holland and a very, very poor Norway side. The miss was poor but there's eight games in one of the easiest groups Scotland will ever be drawn in and Iwelumo can only be blamed for failure in one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Peat's just looking to cover his own back. He know's he's the one who's really to blame for Scotland not qualifying as HE hired George Burley who has single handedly managed to undo all the good work done by Smith and McLeish (even the minor good work done by Berti Vogts !!). Under Burley's management we've gone from a team that beat France home and away and competed very well with Italy at home, beat Ukraine at home to a side that got anihalated by Holland and a very, very poor Norway side. The miss was poor but there's eight games in one of the easiest groups Scotland will ever be drawn in and Iwelumo can only be blamed for failure in one.

Exactly and it is PEAT and not the Scottish fans who are pointing the finger. So a tad unfair to slag off the jocks in general. If you read the comments on the link you will see that the fans are not singling out the player at all they are deeply unhappy about the SFA tw*ts.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]I'm Scottish, but a fairly self aware one. It's a bit stupid yup, but I find it hilarious that a bunch of people that have blamed various characters for their own national failures for their own failures are so vitriolic in their criticism of others for equally pathetic behaviour. Phil Neville, Graeme Taylor, Macca, David Beckham, Keith Curle: losers love a scapegoat.

I honestly say the same in reverse to Scots mates and they probably like it less than you lot. You're all as pathetic as one another, which is whywe'll(British nationals, y'know??) always all be a shower of losers. Congratulations at having the momentary moral high ground though... I only thank fk my da had the sense to be a dirty cheating wop. I can bask in the glory of 4 world cups, cook up a storm and sort out all the missus's needs while you lot are composing the next letter to the currant bun playing back what some Skytard has told you about why you're such a shower of football fails.
    Best. Post. Ever.