Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Laugh at a lifer

A thread for laughing at fellow lifers...

No maliciousness just funny stuff please...

Comments

• Options
    redarmyse7 - scores a cracking goal on Sunday then sadly had to be substituted for being a victim of a driveby shooting stubbing his big toe
  • Options
    Randy Andy at Worldnet several years ago....we all know why (sorry Andy - the funniest thing I have ever seen on a football pitch)...
  • Options
    thats harsh CC lol

BLIMEY I could fill a thread and a half about Afternoon Delight and Addick 1965 - WHERE DO I START
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]BLIMEY I could fill a thread and a half about Afternoon Delight and Addick 1965 - WHERE DO I START

You'd be wise to remember Mart, he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]redarmyse7 - scores a cracking goal on Sunday then sadly had to be substituted for[strike]being a victim of a driveby shooting[/strike]stubbing his big toe

Just for that I'm going to send you the picture of my foot! It's bright effing purple and swelled to epic proportions! What sympathy did I get?! "I reckon he's having a moan about nothing..."

No love I tell you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Randy Andy at Worldnet several years ago....we all know why (sorry Andy - the funniest thing I have ever seen on a football pitch)...

at least I get didn't get tackled by a girl ;)
  • Options
    Lol - touche Andy...although I didn't want to hurt her - she was only young ;-)

(that's my excuse and I'm sticking by it)
  • Options
    Geezer called "Gonad" is abit of a Miserable old Git.
    Blimey, the stories I can tell about him.............