Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do you know any of these West Ham fans?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]

9. Suzi Sausage :-)

You are so dead when Suzi sees that : - )

TBF I only had a choice of 2 that I recognise, Suzi or Curb it :-)
  • Options
    its brilliant that is.
  • Options
    I recognise the guy in the background of pic 5 - just phoned crimestoppers
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Moral Question:

If you knew one of the those people would you inform on them

1. If it was a relative/friend?

2. Someone you worked with

3. Someone you just recognised from down the pub but didn't really know.

4. If they were Charlton fans would it make a difference?

Just out of interest, those that said they wouldn't inform, would your response be different if it wasn't football related?

Is it ever acceptable to grass and if so, for what?

BlackForestRed, that's a top story!
  • Options
    Number 12: I hope JJ's got a good alibi for that night...
  • Options
    2 is signing for southampton on Monday once they get international clearence... pards liked what he saw on you tube.
  • Options
    1/ Slaven Bilic
    2/ Ronaldo
    4/ Ray Winstone
    6/ Al Murray
    7/ Ray Winstone
    8/ What has the bloke with no shirt doing? What's he got hanging out of his jeans?
    9/ MUM!
    11/ Darren Ambose
    12/ Definately not JJ....His tattoo is on his wrist!
  • Options
    To be fair to the woman in no. 9 she hardly looks like a hooligan who should be banned for life. Totally OTT if West ham ban her
  • Options
    No, she looks like a numpty that should be banned for life.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Varney[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Moral Question:

If you knew one of the those people would you inform on them

1. If it was a relative/friend?

2. Someone you worked with

3. Someone you just recognised from down the pub but didn't really know.

4. If they were Charlton fans would it make a difference?

Just out of interest, those that said they wouldn't inform, would your response be different if it wasn't football related?

Is it ever acceptable to grass and if so, for what?

BlackForestRed, that's a top story!

i wouldnt grass someone for running on a pitch no. Over exuberance. didnt one of the fatties who ran on to the pitch already apologise and said he was deeply embarrassed but got carried away.

Surely the handbag lady doesnt need to be grassed up - she's probably cringing to her toes.

Acceptable to grass. paedophilia, rape, murder etc etc. running onto a football pitch no. anyway all those pictured will get named.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]2 is signing for southampton on Monday once they get international clearence... pards liked what he saw on you tube.

LOL
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]I recognise the guy in the background of pic 5 - just phoned crimestoppers

Yeah, didn't try to disguise himself.

[cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]To be fair to the woman in no. 9 she hardly looks like a hooligan who should be banned for life. Totally OTT if West ham ban her

That handbag looks like a dangerous weapon to me : - )

Sorry but if she runs on the pitch she should get punished and banned like anyone else. She could use the spare time by going to the gym
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Good to see they've found the top boys!

Blimey there's some right old satbehindacomputer grasses on this site eh. . . . .

No 2. Amir Khan will do *anything* to promote a show . . . . .
  • Options
    im disappointed that its not a fake burberry and she's not given the V signals.

She's got a whopping great big smile on her moosh having a whale of a time.
  • Options
    Is number 8 not AFKA?

Number 7 looks like Rob Green!
  • Options
    I doubt they're photos are being put up just because they ran onto the pitch. Reckon they got spotted on CCTV doing other stuff (like fighting in the street or sh*tting through letterboxes etc) perfectly acceptable to grass them in I reckon. To be fair, there's a certain class of people (middle-aged blokes with shaved heads or baseball caps that wear polo shirts and drink, swear, spit in the street and takes their tops off in the summer) who I reckon should all be behind bars regardless of whether they've done anything wrong. Would make the world a much more pleasanter place for the rest of us.
  • Options
    CommentAuthorcholland CommentTime3 hours ago quote# 9
    Image 6 claus jensen? - wondered what had happened to him!

Good call - that's exactly what I thought.
  • Options
    Number 8...........the one about to clap looks alarmingly like Frank Lampard!!
  • Options
    I think you're all being very unkind about the lady in the nightie. She's probably only trying to catch the last train to Motherwell.
  • Options
    No I wouldn't inform unless I knew exactly what they did. The old bill love an easy charge for the stats and then to present to some piss poor journalist who couldn't even be bothered to chase down leads and interview thugs/normals; and if WHam are looking to ban people then it could be bollox. When I lived in Aus everyone went on the pitch after a game of Aussie rules and kid's would play ball. OK so in England going on the pitch has now become the worst crime to most commentators, but let's face it it ain't. In this match maybe but I'd have to know the context of each person, which would be fair enough if CrimeWatch explained it or at least provided some.

I remember going to Welling v Darlington, when Little got them promoted. Stood next to the away end and the Darlo fans were excite and exuberant. At the end they won the GM trophy, but twenty odd old Bill didn't want a pitch invasion so rugby tackled a few Darlo fans and arrested them, whilst 2,000 fans stood in front of the main stand????? Sure the Whammies may have been aggressive but those that were just over exuberant who cares?
  • Options
    It's weird how pitch invasions suddenly got banned. I remember in the top flight days at Selhurst, every victory was the cue for a pitch invasion. Mind you, I suppose we weren't bothered about maybe getting banned from that shithole of a ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    number 9 is vanessa feltz
  • Options
    No 9! Oh the shame! Wtf was she thinking, 'right you orrible sauf laaandan lot, you're gonna feel the wrath of me Radley, so help me' Silly, dozy doris!
  • Options
    no 9 is Danny Dyer -- FACT .He only wear trousers on TV.
  • Options
    No 7 - Sean Lock
    No 11 - Robbie off of Eastenders
  • Options
    They are all the original icf i think lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]They are all the original icf i think lol

LOL

Has one of them had a sex change then?
  • Options
    7 is Ray Winston

Grass NEVER
  • Options
    Can I just ask image 7 does danny have a second team??? Afka?
  • Options
    1 slaven bilic