Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

mk dons v norwich

norwich 1 -0 up in 17 seconds!!

chris martin scored , mk dons had the kick off

Comments

• Norwich have picked up 2 injuries already

The consortium going Saturday will be happy
  • 2 Norwich off injured and another just limped off, although he's coming back on.

Hopefully half their team won't be 100% for Saturday.

We definitely seem to be getting the last 3 years worth of luck which we were owed.
  • 1-1 that jason pucheon fella with a great free kick
  • Drury, Hughes and Nelson now off injured :-)
  • MK Dons are very similar to us in the way they play and type of player they have.
  • Bit confusing hearing them sing "No one likes us".
  • edited September 2009
    The last part of my eldest lads accumulator for this weekend.

He needs MK to win for his £560.
  • Never a pen that. He got the ball.
  • edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Never a pen that. He got the ball.

Bollocks did he.
  • Sponsored links:

• Watch the ball, not the diving player.
  • imo then it were a defo penalty.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Bollocks!

LOL whatever.
  • Bollocks!
  • edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Bollocks!

Is that a bollocks to my bollocks or a bollocks to his bollocks.
  • Cobblers
  • edited September 2009
    I backed mk dons after norwich scored!

Proper bollocks!!
  • edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I backed mk dons after norwich scored!

Proper bollocks!!
    Me too!

The Dons' Bollocks
  • McBollocks
  • Sponsored links:

• so wat was result then in the end lads, prob quicker to long online but still suprised no confirmation of final result?
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]so wat was result then in the end lads, prob quicker to long online but still suprised no confirmation of final result?
    2-1
  • cheers mate, thats sort of good but not lol norwich beaten so hopefully knocks a bit out of them, but then mk dons quite capable of getting winning streak going so in that sense bad that they won this one. glass half empty or half full comes to mind lol
  • Nice result for me as I can see some of my lads debt chalked off. (if I get to him before he spends it!)
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Nice result for me as I can see some of my lads debt chalked off. (if I get to him before he spends it!)

haha yeah good on him! i put 3 on and 2 were failed by 1 team, the Palars which didnt matter as much and reading on others, always little buggers these accumalators as always the one you get wrong :-( other one just for reference was silly bet £1 on to win £6k which says it all, although wasnt the worst bet ever didnt get many wrong from 13 matches