Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Patrick Swayzee

edited September 2009 in Not Sports Related
Just heard on the news that he's dead

Comments

• Options
    Cancer, apparently.
  • Options
    Blimey
  • Options
    He's been really ill for ages but just kept fighting it. Shame for his wife as they'd been together for years and were very much in love ( a rarity in Hollywood)

rip Patrick
  • Options
    Loved him in To Wong Fu, Thanks for everything, love Julie Newmar. RIP Mr. Swayze
  • Options
    had pancreatic cancer for a long time. Think he lived longer than expected
  • Options
    RIP........ one of my fravorite films 'Point Break'
  • Options
    ditto
  • Options
    I never really got what a fair few females saw in him. But you have to credit the fella, he made Dirty Dancing into the cult it has become. What a mover he was. Rest easy now, you've earnt it x
  • Options
    Sad news that he's given up the ghost. At least he had the time of his life *

* I wont take the 'credit' for this. The above is the work of Al the Addick...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: markofkent[/cite]RIP........ one of my fravorite films 'Point Break'

Ditto

Medders not to much credit to be had from that me thinks!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'I thought you would be taller'

RIP
  • Options
    Mrs KB will be extremely saddened by this news and not just because Ghost and Dirty Dancing are up there in her list of favourite all time films.

57 and had been battling one of the worst forms of cancer for almost two years.

RIP Mr Swayze.
  • Options
    I'm being flooded with text jokes already. . .
  • Options
    I was trying to explain about surfing to my step daughter recently, hmm you need to watch Point Break I said..

A true film legend
  • Options
    Had been admiring his rear on Friday night whilst watching Road House. My fella then informed me his kata was wobbly.

I'd not heard anything in a while and had hoped he was in remission. At least he's no longer in pain.

RIP Patrick
  • Options
    Turning out to be a bad month! RIP Patrick, you made some good movies.