Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Two Coldplay tickets - £90.00

edited September 2009 in Not Sports Related
If you like your music you might not want to miss out on these tickets! I have two standing/unreserved seating tickets for Coldplay at Wembley Stadium this Saturday 19th September, I'm going on Friday night but can't make the gig on Saturday. Also performing are Girls Aloud, White Lies and Jay Z, gates open at 4pm. If anyone is interested the two tickets are £90.00, so if you want them contact me on any of the below:
jamespcruickshank@hotmail.co.uk
07895 270 287

Comments

• Options
    Sell them on Seatwave
  • Options
    Saw them at 02, awesome!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    When they toured over here you could get tickets for a dollar - overrated in my opinion.
  • Options
    Ooh, jay Z and girls aloud too, a music lovers feast indeed, but my eyes appointment with rusty pins will have to take precedence in this instance. Thanks for the offer though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]When they toured over here you could get tickets for a dollar - overrated in my opinion.

First album is extremely good. Underrated actually but got caught up in their own self importance and f***ed it
  • Options
    Coldplay, Girls Aloud and Jay Z? Personally, i'd burn every pound note I own then drive ebola-laced, smeared-in-dog excrement stakes into my ears before I purchased tickets to see this lot. Thanks for the offer though! :)
  • Options
    Dont mind Coldplays music - very middle of the road - but I cant stand [/himi].

was quite surprised how many Girls aloud songs I knew when my missus was watching them in convert tv the other week - quite catchy too, but not sure I would want to see them live though.
    Jay Z - dont know enough of his music to have a comment.
  • Options
    Got any for Take That?
  • Options
    On my last skiing trip with a few mates to States East Coast (Killington) we told the bar maid in the pub we were in one night that we were Coldplay having a break from touring - free drinks and untold lady attention all evening until someone rumbled we didn't look anything like them and the bouncers physically carried us out - fun while it lasted ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Poor lad, just trying to sell something and gets abused by the music snob mafia.

Got to be something in it they are quite popular you know, tho not to everyones taste. but thats what makes the world go round.
  • Options
    On that note, Glenn Tilbrook, 20th Dec, Blackheath Concert Halls.
  • Options
    ooooeeeeeeeee thank you.

perhaps ill just ask him for some when i see him down the pub.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm sure he'd appreciate that. . . .
  • Options
    must say tho Coldplay do turn my stomach, can't really explain why.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]On my last skiing trip with a few mates to States East Coast (Killington) we told the bar maid in the pub we were in one night that we were Coldplay having a break from touring - free drinks and untold lady attention all evening until someone rumbled we didn't look anything like them and the bouncers physically carried us out - fun while it lasted ;-)

Was you also "ICF" ?
    ;-)