Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Hur and Dinasour things at the dome

edited September 2009 in Not Sports Related
anyone going to or seen either? Any good?

Comments

• Options
    Going Ben Hur Saturday matinee.
    My brother in law took their 6 year old to the Walking with Dinosaurs thing a couple of weeks ago and said it was fantastic.
  • Options
    The dinosaur things you can now see for free at the gun pub in docklands most lunchtimes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]The dinosaur things you can now see for free at the gun pub in docklands most lunchtimes

how so?
  • Options
    Saw Ben Hur on Saturday with wife,my parents and my mother in law.
    Was very disappointed with it. Stuart Copeland as the narrator was poor, would rather they had properly acted out the lines - as it was he narrated the story and they were talking in Hebrew/Latin.
  • Options
    I went with the wife & my parents on Saturday evening. Really enjoyed it.
    Stuart Copeland should've been replaced by someone with no discernable accent.

If they were to fully act it/speak the lines, all the actors would need to be multi lingual as this production is going to be touring Europe. With the narrator role, all they have to do is replace the narrator with a local for each country.
  • Options
    Took my 9 year old to see walking with dinosaurs. I thought it was very good, she thought it was great.