Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

F.A.O Stone

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
I saw on another thread that your son (I think?) had a decent win on a bet at the weekend, but has to split it as he is in a syndicate.

Just wondered how this syndicate works, as thinking of doing one myself as the benefit is being able to bet a bigger amount than usual.

How do they do it though? 3 of them, bit of money in each and eah pick a result and then lump the total money on the treble they come up with?

Just interested to know.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Stone has arranged a date with someone from the Pink Lions site tonight so not likely to be around (or able to sit properly tomorrow). But what you are trying to do is quite simple. I believe stones 'son' (they were less strict in Ukraine 20 years ago) and his chums put £5 each in a week and between them pick two results each to put towards a 6 fold, so all results need to come in to pay out.
  • Options
    They do £5 each and each do their own bets. Just him and two mates from his work.

Normally two bets each but up to them individually.

eg £3 on as many bankers as they dare (between 6 and 10) and the other £2 on as many aways as they dare (normally fewer).

One of them takes the bets each week and they print 3 copies of the bets so they can check their results.

ps my date from The Pink Lions site got a better offer. Some Richards bloke or other made him a promise apparently.