Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

millwall shares

We know too well our own clubs financial difficulties, but it is nice to cheer ourselves up from time to time by looking at the equity pages of papers not read by bottom feeders and see that under leisure our friendly neighbours price is still 0. It has been for a year now, what is the point of the listing? Where can I buy these shares as I might take a few million at that price. How many deluded spanners still hold the ones they bought when it was half a pence or less? I know our shares are paper only, but why do they insist on an embarrassing listing?

NO ONE BUYS US WE DON'T CARE etc ad nauseam.

Comments

• Options
    Millwall Holdings:

Current price: 0.02p per share (that's 1/50 of a penny per share!)
    Shares issued: 38.5 BILLION
    Market capital: £7.31m
  • Options
    50,000 for a grand. Hmm.. How much are we looking at for me to say right we're selling our main assets, moving to Upton Park and wearing a pink home strip as long as I'm in charge here? ;-)
  • Options
    Millwall are arguably in a better financially position than us at present, and have a couple of pretty wealthy backers behind them.

I would not laugh too loud in this respect.
  • Options
    yeah their debt can't be as huge as ours , which must be the real reason the new consortiums keep disappearing from taking us over
  • Options
    they are rumoured to be paying 50% of Darren Ward's £12k a week salary