Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Weight!

edited December 2006 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
I'm looking to find the fattest Charlton Fan..........the starting weight is 17.5 stone anyone out there bigger?

Could you also confirm your charlton shirt and short size!

Comments

• 18st 7lb for me. XXL in shirt and XXL in shorts......Beat that sumo!!
  • u fat c**t hillsy, i remember when you were an 11st fit as a fiddle keeper
  • I was about 17 stone at the beginning of september till I went on me diet
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]u fat c**t hillsy, i remember when you were an 11st fit as a fiddle keeper[/quote]

Did you know me when I was 11 years old then? Ha ha....I blame the wife's cooking, Mrs Stella, and Stav's kebabs....
  • good keeper for the bull pub.... i was the good looking one(george clooney) with the cultured left foot who was always sub...i'm a trim 14st 2lb now
  • that's between me and the Thames Road weigh-bridge !!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]good keeper for the bull pub.... i was the good looking one(george clooney) with the cultured left foot who was always sub...i'm a trim 14st 2lb now[/quote]

Mr Andy Loveridge?
  • he was s**t and the manager? not him
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]he was s**t and the manager? not him[/quote]

Duvet?
  • good try but he's a millwall fan... i see ya at boro away in the cup and said you were an inflatable version of your old self!!
  • Sponsored links:

• 17 STONE DRIPPING WET ME.

Large Addick is a big boy - got to be knocking 20 st

1905 is a tall fella so he must be up there unless he's a Peter Crouch esq in frame.
  • ha ha....Dave you are a legend with a left foot.....Your mate's slated you at the black tie do I went to with them in the summer.....You were right though.....I have put on some timber!!
  • Why are you classing Hillsey as a keeper? Didn’t they just wedge him in the goal? That’s not really keeping is it…..
  • edited December 2006
    14st,not really in your league.
  • well done... hillsy was a very good prospect as a youngster, then he found beer, gear and women...the rest is history...peakey you look like a big man in that picture ?
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]good keeper for the bull pub.... i was the good looking one(george clooney) with the cultured left foot who was always sub...i'm a trim 14st 2lb now

14 stone oohaah. i remember you at least 3 stone lighter, pre-bull days with that cultured left foot ghosting down the line (with flag).
  • and don't forget when he did get on missing the target from 2 yards.......
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]and don't forget when he did get on missing the target from 2 yards.......

to be fair, he scored a wonder goal for us at danson park (we must have had 10 men that day). a cross from myself to oohaah, who hit it on the volley from outside the box straight into the top corner.
    what made it look even better was the ball dinged about in the goal stantion like a pin ball machine. it was a bit like the brooking goal against qpr (me thinks) in the eighties.
  • i reckon i'm pushing the heaviest for the Under 12's height category as well. Just about to have a turkey sarnie, and been told its turkey chips and fried onions before the game.

The N Block Ultras might want to bring a nose peg !!
  • didn't you disappear down a hole at ladywell pbs,me and morts watching and oohaah getting a goal disallowed for your own team?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]didn't you disappear down a hole at ladywell pbs,me and morts watching and oohaah getting a goal disallowed for your own team?

that'd be the sunday morning we drove back from brighton.
    and yes, oohaah celebrated 'hand of god style' even though he didn't touch it, and that managed to convince the ref to disallow it.
  • Did you all play for the Bull?
  • i didn't.
    oohaah, peakey, morts-genius and myself graced the london & kent border league with well hall utd (and reserves).
    other lifers may have, but i don't know usernames/faces etc.
  • PBS didn't you score a 45 yard thumping drive on the same day as my first ever well hall goal after 3 years as sub or did it hit the bar?
  • hit the bar mate.
    didn't wanna steal your thunder ;-)
  • appreciate it , as for that lino last night, as the longest serving sunday linesman in the history of park football that decision was a f**king disgrace , even after having 10 pints the night b4(with my limited drinking prowess that's alot) and 3 hours kip, i never made a decision as bad as that as a lino.......as a player maybe my simulated handball was just as bad!!